Are you planning on adding some live classes to your homeschool this year? Let SKrafty do the teaching and grading for you! The benefits of taking an online class with SKrafty are huge.
- Your student will be taught by caring instructors who are knowledgeable about the subject material.
- The SKrafty online community is welcoming, helpful, kind, and super friendly! It’s fun to attend class with friends!
- SKrafty classes are affordable. With a SKrafty EDU Rank Up Subscription you can access many of these classes with a small registration fee for each live class PLUS many self paced classes available at no additional cost. OR, if you don’t want to subscribe just pay for the live classes you’d like.
- PLUS, be sure to note the addition of our new SKrafty Community Teacher Led Courses which will allow for even more awesome course offerings! SKrafty Community Teachers set the price for their own courses, and SKrafty EDU Subscribers receive 20% off all SKrafty Community Courses.
- Most ALL of our classes have additional Minecraft activities to go with each weekly lesson. Your kiddo doesn’t play? No problem! They are totally optional, and there is plenty of learning to be had without them.
IMPORTANT NOTE: These are the classes we have scheduled so far. There are additional classes in the works which will be added to this page periodically.
Online Homeschool History/Government/Economics Classes:
Early Modern History using Biblioplan (4th – 8th Live Online) – Wednesdays at 10:45 – 11:45 Central Time
High School History: The Early Church and the Middle Ages – Tuesdays at 11:15 – 12:15 Central Time
High School Government – Wednesdays at 12:00 – 12:55 Central Time
High School Economics – Wednesdays at 12:00 – 12:55 Central Time (2nd Semester, starts on 1/6/21)
High School Debate – Details Coming Soon
High School Current Events – Tuesdays at 1:00 – 2:00 Central Time Through 12/15
Online Homeschool Science Classes:
Anatomy with Apologia Young Explorer’s Series (4th – 8th Live Online) – Thursdays at 11:00 AM Central Time
General Science 2 (6th – 12th Live Online) – Wednesdays at 1:00 PM Central Time
High School Biology (9th – 12th Live Online) – Tuesday at 4:15 Central Time
Online Homeschool Language Arts Classes:
IEW Writing – Ancient History Writing – Mondays from 11:30 am – 12:45 pm CST
IEW Bible Based Writing – Mondays from 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm CST
IEW Writing – US History Writing – Wednesdays from 1:15 pm – 2:45 pm CST
IEW Medieval History Writing – Mondays from 1:15 pm – 2:45 pm CST
IEW Writing – Structure & Style Level B with Fix-It Grammar – Tuesdays from 11:30am – 12:45 pm CST (SKrafty Community Course, 20% off for EDU Subscribers)
IEW Writing – Structure & Style Level C with Fix-It Grammar – Tuesdays from 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm CST (SKrafty Community Course, 20% off for EDU Subscribers)
Ancient History Literature – Details Coming Soon
Medieval History Literature – Details Coming Soon
High School British Literature – Live Class meeting every other Wednesday at 11AM.
More Literature Classes posting soon.
Online Homeschool Math Classes:
Personal Finance for High School Students Using Dave Ramsey Curriculum – Live, Details Coming Soon
Online Homeschool Class Electives:
High School Apologetics – Live Class meeting Every Wednesday at 2PM
High School Computer Applications – Live Class Meeting Wednesdays at 10AM
MORE COMING SOON
Online Homeschool Spanish Classes:
Elementary Spanish – Live Class Meeting Thursdays at 11:00 AM
Middle School Spanish – Live Class Meeting Thursdays at 12:15 PM
Spanish 1 Using Abeka Curriculum – Live Class Meeting Mondays at 9:00 AM
Spanish 2 Using BJU Curriculum – Live Class Meeting Thursdays at 1:15 PM
Please note that classes must have at least 8 students to hold the course. If a class is cancelled, students will be refunded.