Are you planning on adding some live classes to your homeschool this year? Let SKrafty do the teaching and grading for you! The benefits of taking an online class with SKrafty are huge.
- Your student will be taught by caring instructors who are knowledgeable about the subject material.
- The SKrafty online community is welcoming, helpful, kind, and super friendly! It’s fun to attend class with friends!
- SKrafty classes are affordable. With a SKrafty EDU Rank Up Subscription you can access many of these classes with a small registration fee for each live class PLUS many self paced classes available at no additional cost. OR, if you don’t want to subscribe just pay for the live classes you’d like.
- PLUS, be sure to note the addition of our new SKrafty Community Teacher Led Courses which will allow for even more awesome course offerings! SKrafty Community Teachers set the price for their own courses, and SKrafty EDU Subscribers receive 20% off all SKrafty Community Courses.
- Most ALL of our classes have additional Minecraft activities to go with each weekly lesson. Your kiddo doesn’t play? No problem! They are totally optional, and there is plenty of learning to be had without them.
Online Homeschool History/Government/Economics Classes:
Medieval History using Biblioplan (4th – 8th Live Online) – Mondays at 1:00 – 2:00 Central Time
High School US Government (9th – 12th Live Online) – Wednesdays at 3:30 PM Central Time (FALL SEMESTER ONLY)
High School Economics (9th – 12th Live Online) – Wednesdays at 12:15 PM Central Time (SPRING SEMESTER ONLY)
Online Homeschool Science Classes:
Science in the Scientific Revolution using Berean Builders (3rd – 6th Live Online) – Wednesdays at 9:30 AM Central Time
General Science 1 (6th – 12th Live Online) – Mondays at 3:30 PM – 4:30 PM Central Time
High School Anatomy & Physiology (9th – 12th Live Online) – Tuesday at 4:15 Central Time
Online Homeschool Language Arts Classes:
IEW Writing – Ancient History Writing – Mondays from 12:15 pm – 1:45 pm CST – FULL
IEW Medieval History Writing – Mondays from 1:15 pm – 2::45 pm CST
IEW Advanced US History Writing – Tuesdays from 11:30 am – 12:50 pm CST
Ancient History Literature -Self Paced with Live Discussions upon book completion on Select Tuesdays at 2:00 PM Central Time
Medieval History Literature – Self Paced with Live Discussions upon book completion on Select Mondays at 2:15 PM Central Time
Online Homeschool Math Classes:
Personal Finance for High School Students Using Dave Ramsey Curriculum – Live, Thursdays from 12:00 – 1:00 PM CST
Online Homeschool Class Electives:
SUMMER Study Skills Intensive Class for 7th Grade and Up – Meets Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10:30 am – 11:30 am CST from 7/30/19 – 8/27/19
Introduction to Speech (Public Speaking) – Mondays from 11:15 am – 12:15 pm CST
Current Events for High School – Mondays from 10:00 am – 11:00 am CST
Life After High School – Wednesdays from 1:30-2:30 PM CST
Music Appreciation – Wednesdays from 3:00 – 3:45 PM (Fall Semester Only)
Art Appreciation – Wednesdays from 3:00 – 3:45 PM (Spring Semester Only)
Online Homeschool Spanish Classes:
Please note that classes must have at least 8 students to hold the course. If a class is cancelled, students will be refunded.