Are you planning on adding some live classes to your homeschool this year? Let SKrafty do the teaching and grading for you! The benefits of taking an online class with SKrafty are huge.
- Your student will be taught by caring instructors who are knowledgeable about the subject material.
- The SKrafty online community is welcoming, helpful, kind, and super friendly! It’s fun to attend class with friends!
- SKrafty classes are affordable. With a SKrafty EDU Rank Up Subscription you can access many of these classes with a small registration fee for each live class PLUS many self paced classes available at no additional cost. OR, if you don’t want to subscribe just pay for the live classes you’d like.
- PLUS, be sure to note the addition of our SKrafty Community Teacher Led Courses which will allow for even more awesome course offerings! SKrafty Community Teachers set the price for their own courses, and SKrafty EDU Subscribers receive 20% off all SKrafty Community Courses.
- Most ALL of our classes have additional Minecraft activities to go with each weekly lesson. Your kiddo doesn’t play? No problem! They are totally optional, and there is plenty of learning to be had without them.
IMPORTANT NOTE: These are the classes we have scheduled so far. There are additional classes in the works which will be added to this page periodically.
SKrafty Together Online Homeschool Co-Op – Select Scheduled Fridays at 9:30 Central Time (Details about 2023/2024 Schedule coming soon)
SKrafty Together is the online homeschool meetup you’ve always wanted! It’s like a homeschool co-op, but online! The sessions are carefully chosen to appeal to a wide interest of students. Students will love meeting up together online with their friends. They will be learning, crafting, engaging, playing together interactively and having so much fun each week. We have been running online courses and meetups for years. SKrafty Together is another exciting addition to the SKrafty family of opportunities for kids to be social, play & learn online in a safer and moderated environment.
Online Homeschool History/Government/Economics Classes:
US History using Notgrass America the Beautiful (4th – 8th Live Online) – Wednesdays at 12:15 – 1:15 PM Central Time
High School World Geography – Wednesdays at 1:30 – 2:30 PM Central Time
Mine Through Time ANCIENT History: Meetup on Thursdays at 10:00 AM Central
Online Homeschool Science Classes:
Botany with Apologia Young Explorer’s Series (4th – 8th Live Online) – Wednesdays at 10:00 AM Central Time
Online Homeschool Language Arts Classes:
Click each link for details:
NOTE: Due to the grading and teaching time involved these classes have limited space.
SKrafty Writing Class with IEW All Things Fun & Fascinating – Thursdays at 9:00 am – 10:15 pm CST
SKrafty Writing with IEW Structure & Style 2B – Tuesdays at 10:00 am – 11:15 am CST
SKrafty Writing with IEW Medieval History – Tuesdays from 11:30 am – 12:45 pm CST
SKrafty Writing with IEW Wonders of Science – Thursdays from 12:00 pm – 1:15 pm CST
SKrafty Writing with IEW US History – Thursdays at 10:30 am – 11:45 pm CST
High School Classic Literature with Writing – Every other Thursday at 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM CST
Grammar with IEW Fix-It Robin Hood – Every Tuesday at 9:30 AM – 10:00 AM CST
Grammar with IEW Fix-It Mowgli – Every Tuesday at 1:00 PM – 1:45 PM CST
Online Homeschool Math Classes:
Online Homeschool Technology Classes:
FL Studio Music Making Class (Introductory Class) – Mondays at 10:00 – 11:00 PM CST
FL Studio Music Making Class INTERMEDIATE 2023 – Wednesdays 11:00 PM – 12:00 PM CST
Online Homeschool Class Foreign Language, Fine Arts & Electives
Basic Spanish for High School – Tuesdays at 9:00 am – 10:00 am
Spanish 2 for High School – Tuesdays at 10:00 am – 11:00 am
Please note that classes have a minimum number to hold the course (varies per course). If a class is cancelled, students will be refunded.