Are you planning on adding some live classes to your homeschool this year? Let SKrafty do the teaching and grading for you! The benefits of taking an online class with SKrafty are huge.
- Your student will be taught by caring instructors who are knowledgeable about the subject material.
- The SKrafty online community is welcoming, helpful, kind, and super friendly! It’s fun to attend class with friends!
- SKrafty classes are affordable. With a SKrafty EDU Rank Up Subscription you can access many of these classes with a small registration fee for each live class PLUS many self paced classes available at no additional cost. OR, if you don’t want to subscribe just pay for the live classes you’d like.
- PLUS, be sure to note the addition of our SKrafty Community Teacher Led Courses which will allow for even more awesome course offerings! SKrafty Community Teachers set the price for their own courses, and SKrafty EDU Subscribers receive 20% off all SKrafty Community Courses.
- Most ALL of our classes have additional Minecraft activities to go with each weekly lesson. Your kiddo doesn’t play? No problem! They are totally optional, and there is plenty of learning to be had without them.
IMPORTANT NOTE: These are the classes we have scheduled so far. There are additional classes in the works which will be added to this page periodically.
SKrafty Together Online Homeschool Co-Op – Select Scheduled Fridays at 9:30 – 1:45 Central Time with BREAKS (Details about 2021/2022 Schedule coming soon)
SKrafty Together is the online homeschool meetup you’ve always wanted! It’s like a homeschool co-op, but online! The sessions are carefully chosen to appeal to a wide interest of students. Students will love meeting up together online with their friends. They will be learning, crafting, engaging, playing together interactively and having so much fun each week. We have been running online courses and meetups for years. SKrafty Together is another exciting addition to the SKrafty family of opportunities for kids to be social, play & learn online in a safer and moderated environment.
Online Homeschool History/Government/Economics Classes:
World History using Notgrass Adam to Us (4th – 8th Live Online) – Wednesdays at 10:45 – 11:45 Central Time
Mine Through Time US History: Meetup on Thursdays at 10:00 AM Central
High School History: Ancient History – Tuesdays at 9:45 AM Central Time
High School Government – Mondays at 12:00 – 12:55 Central Time
High School Economics – Self Paced course available anytime
Online Homeschool Science Classes:
Botany with Apologia Young Explorer’s Series (4th – 8th Live Online) – Tuesdays at 1:30 PM Central Time Chemistry/Physics with Apologia Young Explorer’s Series (4th – 8th Live Online) – Mondays at 11:00 AM Central Time
General Science (6th – 9th Live Online) – Wednesdays at 1:00 PM Central Time
High School Anatomy & Physiology – Tuesdays at 4:15 Central
Weather Forecasting with a focus on Aviation Meteorology – Mondays 1-2 PM Central
SUMMER CLASS Foreign Military Fighter Aircraft – Thursdays at 1-2pm Central
Online Homeschool Language Arts Classes:
EARLYBIRD DISCOUNT On Writing Classes, use code WRITINGEARLYBIRD for $20 off. SKrafty Writing Class with IEW All Things Fun & Fascinating – Tuesday at 11:30 AM – 12:45 PM CST SKrafty Writing Class with IEW Structure & Style 1A – Wednesday at 10:00 am – 11:15 am
SKrafty Writing Class with IEW Structure & Style 1B – Tuesdays 11:30 am – 12:45 pm CST
SKrafty Writing Class with IEW Structure & Style 1C – Tuesdays at 01:00 pm – 02:15 pm CST
SKrafty Writing with IEW Structure & Style 2B – Wednesday at 11:30 am – 12:45 pm
SKrafty Writing with IEW Medieval History – Tuesdays at 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM
SKrafty Writing with IEW Modern World History – Thursdays at 12:45 pm – 02:00 pm
SKrafty Writing with IEW Following Narnia 2 – Wednesdays at 11:30 AM –1:00 PM High School Classic Literature with Writing – Thursdays from 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM CST
Grammar with IEW Level 1 Fix-it: The Nose Tree – Thursday at 11:030 pm – 11:30 pm
Grammar with IEW Level 1 Fix-it: Town Mouse & Country Mouse – Wednesdays at 1:15 pm – 2:00 pm
Grammar with IEW Fix-it Robin Hood – Tuesdays at 10:30 am – 11:15 pm
IEW Fix It! Grammar: Mowgli and Shere Khan – Thursdays at 10:00 am – 10:45 pm
Online Homeschool Math Classes:
Algebra (LIVE) – Wednesdays at 10AM Central Time
Online Homeschool Technology Classes:
Online Homeschool Class Foreign Language, Fine Arts & Electives:
Basic Spanish for Elementary – Tuesdays at 9:00 am – 10:00 am CST
Basic Spanish for High School – Tuesdays at 10:00 am – 11:00 am
Online Piano & Voice Lessons with Mrs. Laurie – Times vary Online Guitar & Drum Lessons with Mr. Bryan – Times vary;
Please note that classes have a minimum number to hold the course (varies per course). If a class is cancelled, students will be refunded.