Quick and easy access to student and parent views, controls and features.
The Agile Views have a container system where you can drag and drop items. Think of this as a more advanced whiteboard where you can place sticky cards and move them as needed. There are a few things you need to know about this particular view.
- Clean sleek and easy to navigate
- Drag and Drop cards
- Organize with Colors
- Duplicate any card
- Duplicate to other students
- Weekday Containers
- Done Container
- Incomplete items will automatically move to the next week.
- Live Chat with Students
- Connect to, Manage, View Progress of Students
- Archive or Trash cards
- List Views
- Manage all events in a list view
- Edit multiple items
- Track and Schedule Chores
- Track and Schedule any items you would normally add to a calendar: Dr. Appointments, Music Lessons, etc…
- Track Hours
- Calendar View
- Print Schedule
- Print Resources
- Custom Report Card
- Automatically calculates based on the students point earned and the points you give each assignment, lesson or quiz
- Custom Grade Scale
- Add SKrafty Courses
- Automatically Add SKrafty Live Courses
- Create Custom Courses
- Add your own created courses to your students
- Include on report card
- Append items
- Add individual course items to student
- Remove custom course from student
- Share custom course with other HHP members
- Export to CSV
- Integrated Spotify Thinking Playlist
- Customized Background
What is HHP?
HHP stands for the Handy Homeschool Planner. It is a new and innovative way to keep track of your homeschool. The heart of the Handy Homeschool Planner rests in the Agile view which is a visual way to keep track of student’s daily work.
What is the cost to use the Handy Homeschool Planner?
The Handy Homeschool Planner is included at no cost for SKrafty EDU Subscribers. It is also available to NON SKraft EDU Subscribers for $8.99/month.
Do I have to be a part of SKrafty to use the Handy Homeschool Planner?
While we believe that everyone would benefit from being a part of the greatest online homeschool community in existence, we do understand that it’s not for everyone. That’s no problem! Anyone can use the Handy Homeschool Planner regardless of curriculum used or group affiliate for a cost of $8.99/month.
Do you charge extra for additional children?
No, the monthly fee includes all children within a family.
Do you have a free trial?
We do not currently have a free trial.
Getting Started Questions
How do I set up my account?
SKrafty EDU Subscribers will automatically have a HHP account.
How do I add students?
If a student is already a SKrafty EDU subscriber you will not need to add them. You will just need to link them to your account. See next FAQ for details on linking a student.
Non-SKrafty EDU Subscribers will need to have an account created. Click the “Add New Student to HHP” plus sign button on the Parent Control Menu (Right side). Enter student information and create their account.
How do I link a student to my account?
Click the “Link Student” button on the Parent Control Menu (Right side). Note that you will need the student’s ID number to add them. If the student is part of the SKrafty EDU Subscription they can get their student ID from the Student Portal at the top of the page. If the student isn’t part of the SK EDU Sub you can still add them to utilize HHP. In that case the student ID will appear on the top of the screen when you add the new student to the HHP.