$200 or $30 FOR SKrafty EDU SUBSCRIBERS
Live Literature Discussion Class for Grades 4th – 7th:
This class will cover the basics of literary analysis including Plot, Characters, Theme, Setting and Conflict. Class discussion will be based on the Center for Lit Socratic method with reading homework each week.. We will be reading the following 6 books over the course of the year. Suggested age is 4th-7th grade, but please follow your child’s reading level.
- Gilgamesh the King – Ludmila Zeman
- Revenge of Ishtar – Ludmila Zeman
- Last Quest of Gilgamesh – Ludmila Zeman
- Golden Goblet – Eloise Jarvis McGraw
- D’Aulaires’ Greek Myths – Edgar and Ingri D’Aulaires
- Detectives in Togas – Henry Winterfield
- Bronze Bow – Elizabeth George Speare
- Just So Stories – Rudyard Kipling
Following are the details:
Students will participate in a self paced class with ONE Live class discussion for each book read, and OPTIONAL in game Minecraft assignments. Live discussion will take place on select Tuesdays at 3:00pm CST. The full schedule will be released the first week of class. Class assignments will begin on Tuesday, September 15th at 3:00 PM CST with the first LIVE Discussion on October 5th.
Live weekly Class with OPTIONAL in game Minecraft assignments – $200 or $30 for SKrafty EDU Subscribers
WHERE: SKrafty Homeschool Minecraft Server and SKrafty Live Classroom
There are no reviews yet.