Have you wanted to give SKrafty EDU a try, but just haven’t yet? NOW is the time to give it a try. You will not find it at a better price. Right now through 12/31 you can grab a SKrafty EDU Subscription for only $10 for the first month. That is a HUGE savings as it is regularly $24.99 per month! Here’s how to get it:
- Go to the following link & purchase the Monthly Subscription using code SKRAFTYFORTEN.
- The code will take $14.99 off your first month making it only $10!*
- Once you make the purchase you will have access to it right away for a whole month.
- If you don’t want to keep your subscription just cancel before the month is over and you won’t be charged again.
- Email support@SKrafty.com with any questions!
BONUS: Once you sign up for the subscription you’ll be able to access the Build Like an Egyptian Live class next week! Details HERE.
- Our huge library of self paced classes like Animals & Their Habitats, English Made Easy, Life Of Fred, Apologia, & Story of the World Companion classes & so many more!
- Discounts on premium classes such as IEW Writing, JAVA Programming, Military Aircraft, Wonders of the World and more
- Free Access to Select Seasonal Classes such as Build Like an Egyptian, Online Summer Camp, Thanksgiving Class, 12 Days of Christmas & more.
- FREE Access to the Handy Homeschool Planner
- FREE Clubs such as the Minecraft Survival & Pixel Art Clubs, Book Club & More
- FREE Weekly Meetups on Zoom and Minecraft where students can work on their builds together.
- FREE Access to Right Now Media
- FREE Rank Up on our Family Friendly Moderated Minecraft server with special in game perks.
- Discounts on Private Music Lessons in Voice, Piano, Guitar, Drums, AND Ukulele
- Discount on SKrafty Together, our weekly online Homeschool Co-op
- Involvement in the BEST Online Homeschool Community around
*Notes: This is not valid on any prior subscriptions or purchases. Applies to new subscriptions only. Subsequent renewal payments will be at the regular price of $24.99 so be sure to cancel before the month is up if you don’t wish to keep your subscription.