The Tribe is reborn!

OrangeLegend360

Imperial Chancellor's Assistant
Is there any other ideas for factions, questions about the Tribe, or requests for membership in the Tribe? Or any fond memories of facs?
i remember after the beserkers where created you hunted me down and added me, looking back it didn't make much sense since I wasn't really up to date with the war, but now it was really nice of you to continue to trust me even after the civil war and stuff,
ALSO I LOOOVED DECORATING MY ROOM LOL its like a highlight of facs for me, creating a really nice secret room

Fox_Gamez

Just a boy with a dream
can we all agree if factions DOES come back we will keep the wars and such in factions and not become worst enemys with our best friends?

BreadBanjo

Umbreon, the Keyblade's chosen!
can we all agree if factions DOES come back we will keep the wars and such in factions and not become worst enemys with our best friends?
That's more just based on what happens in factions, there's no controlling it. Edspecially if someone who doesn't use forums gets into factions and didn't see this message

Dopeydoodle

‧͙⁺˚*・༓ I'm just a 21st century vampire ༓・*˚⁺‧
its all dependent on each individual, no one can expect everyone to keep things under wraps in one server itself- especially because people will more than likely talk about the wars or plans outside of the server, and if not in private chats, it could cause an argument amongst people. but thats fine, its natural for people to disagree on stuff like this- ultimately its up to you and your friend(s) to not let a silly minecraft game ruin your friendship

BreadBanjo

Umbreon, the Keyblade's chosen!
its all dependent on each individual, no one can expect everyone to keep things under wraps in one server itself- especially because people will more than likely talk about the wars or plans outside of the server, and if not in private chats, it could cause an argument amongst people. but thats fine, its natural for people to disagree on stuff like this- ultimately its up to you and your friend(s) to not let a silly minecraft game ruin your friendship
Yeah

Morgrem

you ask me to think and i say, "no thanks!"
can we all agree if factions DOES come back we will keep the wars and such in factions and not become worst enemies* with our best friends?
of course, so it can be as it should
it would be fun if rivalries (*not* enemies) did come out of factions too
besides, the chances of becoming enemies with a friend you trust is low because what reason would they have to betray you?
in the end this is a game of war in a silly block game. anybody who *would* bring factions wars out of factions and turn it into a whole drama shouldn’t be playing factions in my opinion.

i remember after the beserkers where created you hunted me down and added me, looking back it didn't make much sense since I wasn't really up to date with the war, but now it was really nice of you to continue to trust me even after the civil war and stuff,
ALSO I LOOOVED DECORATING MY ROOM LOL its like a highlight of facs for me, creating a really nice secret room
Lol, yeah.

of course, so it can be as it should
it would be fun if rivalries (*not* enemies) did come out of factions too
besides, the chances of becoming enemies with a friend you trust is low because what reason would they have to betray you?
in the end this is a game of war in a silly block game. anybody who *would* bring factions wars out of factions and turn it into a whole drama shouldn’t be playing factions in my opinion.
Yeah