The Tribe is reborn!

Today I announce that the Tribe has been reborn. When we created the tribe me made a law that said it changes leadership among the 5 founders being me, pengu, speed, shad, and science. When it was pengu's turn sci wouldn't hand it over, so we fought a war and took it for peng. When it was my turn, I was told there we no such law. But I helped create it, so I know it exists. So I now by right of law and war take back the leadership of the Tribe, and declare that the law of changing hands is abolished. It helped destroy the Tribe, so now I will remain sole leader. Everyone else can have Iran, Ussr, and all the other facs created in the aftermath of the tribe. We will combine the tribe with Hyrule, and the Berserkers, all under my leadership. As soon as factions is back up, all members of Hyrule and the Berserkers have a spot waiting for them.

Fuzz

fuzzywuzzzy
Don't let fuzz in though, yeah? Otherwise we'll have to nuke him while he's in the team and I assume you'd rather not have that.
there will be none of me joining a fac i will be making my own then destroying everyone in my path mwhahahhahaaa

Humminbird25

1st order of sarcasm and Manager of Cheese&Co.
All questions about this development are to be asked here.
@Ninjahiro Are you accepting other players into the tribe or is it just the old ones? Cause it sounds like you have a pretty solid group here and I'd like to be a part of it if possible when facs comes back up. : )

Last edited:
Just before factions declined, I successfully built an impenetrable hidden base that no one found or attacked.
Just before it ended I destroyed multiple bases previously thought impossible to destroy. No one destroyed yours because it was just before factions declined.

@Ninjahiro Are you accepting other players into the tribe or is it just the old ones? Cause it sounds like you have a pretty solid group here and I'd like to be a part of it if possible when facs comes back up. : )
It's very possible that you can. We do our research on all individuals trying to enter the Tribe, but if your seen to be a good solid and trustworthy person, you get in.