The Tribe is reborn!

Dopeydoodle

‧͙⁺˚*・༓ I'm just a 21st century vampire ༓・*˚⁺‧
The Tribe was a faction me and 4 of my friends started. It ended up being the most powerful fac ever, before we fought a civil war, and I ended creating a new fac "The Berserkers" which later became "Hyrule" which took over as the most powerful fac. As the heir to the Tribe, I am recreating it.
i guess part of me is wondering what year(s) this took place in cuz i was very active on the server and factions when i was on the server more but around 2019ish i stopped getting on as much cuz i was getting busy with life

i guess part of me is wondering what year(s) this took place in cuz i was very active on the server and factions when i was on the server more but around 2019ish i stopped getting on as much cuz i was getting busy with life
That's around the time the Tribe went big. What was your username?

okay I'm gonna try and word this better now that I have the patience to

my goal was to humble you and prove your impenetrable base to be raidable. simply to be fun and as slight revenge for things I still haven't completely forgiven you for I think.
raiding bases is fun and this IS factions.
and if I could get my friends to join me to see if we can all find a way in, we could leave funny signs and just have a good time

i hope this makes more sense than before. i will not be explaining myself again after trying this hard to make this make sense to you (it does not seem worth it if you still don't understand now), good night

(also not insulting your intelligence, we just look at things differently so we might not understand the same thing the same way.)
@Morgrem You do have a position in the Tribe if you want, as we heavily trust Lil's team.

apologies, we got pretty off topic. I'll delete my side of that
Anyway as I said, you and Lil's team are welcome in the Tribe. You guys were in the tribe before we had our civil war. Following the war you guys formed you own fac, as happened with many.

Morgrem

DO NOT GIVE HIM A MONSTER ENERGY DRINK
Anyway as I said, you and Lil's team are welcome in the Tribe. You guys were in the tribe before we had our civil war. Following the war you guys formed you own fac, as happened with many.
would it all remain one singular faction? asking because having the ability to choose the names and give ourselves titles is fun

would it all remain one singular faction? asking because having the ability to choose the names and give ourselves titles is fun
It would, but as owner I'm able to grant the ability to give/set titles, or if someone came to me for a title, I'd do it.

hm, I’d have to talk to lil about that if factions comes back
Yeah. If you all decided not to join us, we'd happily ally with you. But the bigger the fac, and the more centralized, the more powerful it is. The Tribe has an insane following, so it's absolutely massive.

Tony Shark

“And I am Iron-Man”
Let’s be clear here it’s a “had” not “has”. Not untill 1 Factions is up, and 2 you have members and ally’s there.