The Tribe is reborn!

People saying it on forums is a lot different from when the server is actually online
I know mate, but it's also very different coming from someone who was a founder of the tribe, a high government official in the tribe the lead general in the OG tribe, and the leader of the faction that won the civil war, then someone who was at war with us until 6 months to a year ago. No offense to you, but we're heavily structured and ready. All we need is factions opened up.

Fox_Gamez

Just a boy with a dream
I remember the tribe faction (me being very old because i am talking about when i was six! which was 7 years ago!) i would love to join the faction if the server comes back (cause i know a way to instadefeate anyone ;)

I remember the tribe faction (me being very old because i am talking about when i was six! which was 7 years ago!) i would love to join the faction if the server comes back (cause i know a way to instadefeate anyone ;)
Nice, can I ask what your username/old usernames are please? It helps me know who can and can't enter. @Fox_Gamez

Last edited:
That’s totally not sus or possibly illegal at all-
Not really @Supersharkninja There are multiple things that can be done to insta defeat that are perfectly legal, and easy enough to do with the right knowledge. You're currently trying to stop facs coming back, BUT all you need to do is not play it. If you don't enjoy it, don't play it while the rest of us who do enjoy it play to our hearts content.

well ninja i cant tell you my old username cause then you would know who i really am (someone who wasnt with tribe but wanted to be)
Well, I do need that information if you want to enter the Tribe. We can't let anyone in without knowing who they are. Sorry. But if you did give me the information, then you'd be under consideration to be in the Tribe. @Fox_Gamez

Is there any other ideas for factions, questions about the Tribe, or requests for membership in the Tribe? Or any fond memories of facs?