The Tribe is reborn!

ChrisDaWolf

Doesn't know his purpose in life.... so he bored..
Is the tribe up for being allies? And forging a alliance with the First Republic

Humminbird25

1st order of sarcasm and Manager of Cheese&Co.
@Ninjahiro I may not be able to join this fac after all, after realizing that I signed up for another one XD
I do see that you might potentially be allies with the First Republic, which I am currently a part of.

Last edited:

Humminbird25

@Ninjahiro, would it still be possible to be a part of this fac even though I am in another one already?
I don't want to like backstab anyone or anything but if we are allies- I would still love to be a part of this.

@Ninjahiro, would it still be possible to be a part of this fac even though I am in another one already?
I don't want to like backstab anyone or anything but if we are allies- I would still love to be a part of this.
There is room for individuals to have certain perks in the Tribe that other members of the first republic would not possess. But that all depends on how relations with the first republic go. I'm certainly disturbed by the use of "Nuclear warfare" and will require @ChrisDaWolf to private message me and fully disclose what he means by that. Any info on the nukes you give me Chris, will not be divulged with other facs.

Humminbird25

Sorry, I'm voiding my request for a membership. That was a while ago. I'm fully involved in the First Republic as of a few days ago, but would be interested in being allies, if Chris is all right with it. He's the chancellor though, so I can't make any decisions.

Sorry, I'm voiding my request for a membership. That was a while ago. I'm fully involved in the First Republic as of a few days ago, but would be interested in being allies, if Chris is all right with it. He's the chancellor though, so I can't make any decisions.
He's already requested membership, but as stated I need more info first. What I said to you in my earlier comment was that even if your in the First Republic, you may get certain perks in the Tribe that other non fac members may not. So there's still hope for you to hold a "Visa" basically, but not citizenship if involved in another fac.