It’s math time! Please join us for a fun-filled math class while we learn all about Algebra 2 for High School Students.
This course is a Full Year class, and the text book we will be using is Holt McDougal Larson Algebra 2 (2007 Version) ISBN#978-0618595419. This book is readily available in used condition from Amazon.com. We will have a Live class each week taught by Mrs. Kristen, assignments, and of course Minecraft activities to go along with it.
Includes the following:
- Live Option includes live, interactive class taught in Adobe Connect virtual classroom.
- Weekly reading assignment
- Online, self-graded quizzes
- Live classes are recorded for later viewing
- Minecraft assignment is optional
Following are the details:
Live Instructor-led classes will take place weekly on Tuesdays at 2:15pm CST starting on 9/12/17. Classes will be recorded so you can watch later if you have to miss.
Live Option (Full Year, includes both semesters live class) – $159.99 or included with SKrafty EDU Subscription
WHERE: SKrafty Homeschool Minecraft Server (Not playing on SKrafty yet? Get Whitelisted here)
We will have the following:
- Weekly lesson and textbook assignments.
- Students will log into online class portal for weekly assignments.
- Weekly Minecraft Project. Students will have a week to complete assignments.
- Weekly Quiz to test progress
- In – Game rewards for completing course milestones.
Requirements and Prerequisites:
- Premium Minecraft Account and Minecraft for PC or MAC if doing the Minecraft option
- Minecraft account must be whitelisted on SKrafty Homeschool Minecraft Server. Get Whitelisted here.
- Required Textbook: Holt McDougal Larson Algebra 2 (2007 Version) ISBN#978-0618595419
- Student should know the basics of building in Minecraft, and use proper Minecraft ettiquette (no griefing, etc.)
- PREREQUISITES: Student should have gone through Algebra I already.
- Students will be able to log in and begin on Tuesday, September 12th.
Need to start later or miss a few weeks? No problem! Just pick up where you left off.