The First Republic

OrangeLegend360

Imperial Chancellor's Assistant
dont worry ninja, i made my intentions very very clear, once (or if) factions starts up, I'm sticking firmly with the tribe, but until then I'm helping out on VANILLA not on FACRIONS, just vanilla, I told @ChrisDaWolf and he said this was fine

The First Republic
please note that this thread is for military use of the First Republic, we also have a establishment in vanilla which is for civilian use.
JOIN THE FIGHT TO SAVE DEMOCRACY!!!

Our other threads: [CLICK ME]

Our Government LeadersI

ChrisDaWolf - The Chancellor
@Taco - General of the Republic Army
@Moonrxse_ - General of the Nuclear Warfare
@Humminbird25 - Supervisor of General Safety
@OrangeLegend360 - professional assistant

laws
if you help any enemy faction you will be killed, i will pay any enemy faction that informs me.
if you let anyone near the base you will be defeated by fire.
Defeating any members of the First Republic will be defeated by a nuke.

treason will be punished by a bounty with screenshot proof and will be pay $5,000.
try to keep peace on Sunday to be respectful.

Our allies
The Tribe @Ninjahiro

Our Enemies

Our Base(s)

under construction
Only members can have access to main base

Our Economy wealth
$0
Quartz $5

Our Military Member Size

Our Civilian Population

Our Construction Crew
ChrisDaWolf

JOIN THE FIGHT TO SAVE DEMOCRACY AND TO SAVE FREEDOM FROM OUR ENEMIES!!! FOR THE REPUBLIC FOR DEMOCRACY!!!!

View attachment 134560
You may wish to up the bounty a bit. 5k isn't much in facs.

we'll have to see how that pans out, won't we?
what i mean to say is, i'm not sure right now! maybe one day, assuming my friends and I get together on factions, we'll discuss it, but for the time being i'm not quite sure!
perhaps we'll see in the future whether we end up allies or rivals. in the meantime, i suppose we'd just be neutral (though don't write us down, we don't have a faction name yet—)
i don't even know if i'll be the faction leader lol
If you don't end up getting a fac with your friends, my offer still stands for your membership in the Tribe. Depending on who your friends are, we could bring them in as well.

Morgrem

you ask me to think and i say, "no thanks!"
If you don't end up getting a fac with your friends, my offer still stands for your membership in the Tribe. Depending on who your friends are, we could bring them in as well.
I'll have to decline this offer, however being allies would be nice