The First Republic

ChrisDaWolf

Doesn't know his purpose in life.... so he bored..
The First Republic
please note that this thread is for military use of the First Republic, we also have a establishment in vanilla which is for civilian use.
JOIN THE FIGHT TO SAVE DEMOCRACY!!!

Our other threads: [CLICK ME]

Our Government LeadersI

ChrisDaWolf - The Chancellor
@Taco - General of the Republic Army
@Moonrxse_ - General of the Nuclear Warfare
@Humminbird25 - Supervisor of General Safety
@OrangeLegend360 - professional assistant

laws
if you help any enemy faction you will be killed, i will pay any enemy faction that informs me.
if you let anyone near the base you will be defeated by fire.
Defeating any members of the First Republic will be defeated by a nuke.

treason will be punished by a bounty with screenshot proof and will be pay $20,000.
try to keep peace on Sunday to be respectful.

Our allies
The Tribe @Ninjahiro

Our Enemies

Our Base(s)

under construction
Only members can have access to main base

Our Economy wealth
$0
Quartz $5

Our Military Member Size

Our Civilian Population

Our Construction Crew
ChrisDaWolf

JOIN THE FIGHT TO SAVE DEMOCRACY AND TO SAVE FREEDOM FROM OUR ENEMIES!!! FOR THE REPUBLIC FOR DEMOCRACY!!!!

1000018323.jpg

Last edited:

Humminbird25

First Republic Supervisor and 1st order of sarcasm
Question- does this have any alliances so far?
I was thinking about potentially joining the Tribe, which seems to have members and strong leaders and systems already.
So idk if you would possibly be interested in an alliance with them.

ChrisDaWolf

Question- does this have any alliances so far?
I was thinking about potentially joining the Tribe, which seems to have members and strong leaders and systems already.
So idk if you would possibly be interested in an alliance with them.
I am in strong interest with becoming allies with the tribe, mine is more focused on a military based structure which will probably make it a little more different, and plus mine is based on Star Wars which is probably obvious

Last edited:

Morgrem

you ask me to think and i say, "no thanks!"
laws
Members will be taxed around $5 with your name on the item when announced and if not you will be defeated by a anvil by law.
if you help any enemy faction you will be killed, i will pay any enemy faction that informs me.
if you let anyone near the base you will be defeated by fire.
Defeating any members of the First Republic will be defeated by a nuke.
tax evasion and public execution? Sounds awesome, I can’t wait to be an enemy (joking, unless maybe)

ChrisDaWolf

Taxes will probably be temporary only reason right now is to help fund military and economy growth

ChrisDaWolf

It would be nice if we had NPC soldiers, could you imagine factions with the ability to hire soldiers to go to war

Humminbird25

I am in strong interest with becoming allies with the tribe, mine is more focused on a military based structure which will probably make it a little more different, and plus mine is based on Star Wars which is probably obvious
Well yes. That's all I wanted to know, thanks.

Humminbird25

oh XD I didn't realize I was signing up for the facs First Republic as well. Well- too late now. Can I be a General of Republic warfare in factions but not vanilla? Ty. Sounds more exciting because well, there's pvp in facs ofc
or *gasp* nuclear warfare or literally anything else instead of/with the supervisor because supervisors dont get to pvp much

ChrisDaWolf

So how it works is your title will be in all threads and u can only have 1 sadly