The First Republic

Humminbird25

1st order of sarcasm and Manager of Cheese&Co.
Alright I have decided to join the First Republic, probably as a resource collector or builder
Awesomeeee. So you said you only want to join the faction, right? We could use the help in vanilla as well but ye don't have to.
@ChrisDaWolf will probably finalize that for you. Idk what job we could use more though, thats up to him.

Humminbird25

Hey if you're able to make anything that looks close to gothic architecture, we're going to have to double hire you as a builder because that just looks extraordinary. How big are you planning on making it? We already have the main capital building under construction.

OrangeLegend360

Imperial Chancellor's Assistant
hmmm i have ideas, big room double curving staircases up to a floor with the actual office area, high windows, maybe even skylights, base of the walls a cobbled deepslate then dark oak planks the rest of the way up

Humminbird25

@ChrisDaWolf Allies section needs editing- District 4 is no longer an ally due to... unforeseen circumstances.
I guess you already saw that though- Shark seems to be giving up the faction

Morgrem

you ask me to think and i say, "no thanks!"
if you help any enemy faction you will be killed, i will pay any enemy faction that informs me.
if you let anyone near the base you will be defeated by fire.
Defeating any members of the First Republic will be defeated by a nuke.

treason will be punished by a bounty with screenshot proof and will be pay $5,000.
if the need ever rises for an execution by law, will it be public execution for anybody from any faction to watch? asking for a friend (myself)

Humminbird25

@Morgrem would you be interested in being allies or not? I know you said you will not be joining- but it sounds like you have a few people you would already be playing with.
If not, then our rivalry will be epic. So honestly I wont be disappointed if you say no.

Morgrem

you ask me to think and i say, "no thanks!"
@Morgrem would you be interested in being allies or not? I know you said you will not be joining- but it sounds like you have a few people you would already be playing with.
If not, then our rivalry will be epic. So honestly I wont be disappointed if you say no.
we'll have to see how that pans out, won't we?
what i mean to say is, i'm not sure right now! maybe one day, assuming my friends and I get together on factions, we'll discuss it, but for the time being i'm not quite sure!
perhaps we'll see in the future whether we end up allies or rivals. in the meantime, i suppose we'd just be neutral (though don't write us down, we don't have a faction name yet—)
i don't even know if i'll be the faction leader lol

I am in strong interest with becoming allies with the tribe, mine is more focused on a military based structure which will probably make it a little more different, and plus mine is based on Star Wars which is probably obvious
Mate, we are entirely military. The Tribe is the pioneer of entire military control of a fac. No one has managed it and succeeded as we did.

oh XD I didn't realize I was signing up for the facs First Republic as well. Well- too late now. Can I be a General of Republic warfare in factions but not vanilla? Ty. Sounds more exciting because well, there's pvp in facs ofc
or *gasp* nuclear warfare or literally anything else instead of/with the supervisor because supervisors dont get to pvp much
Also we limit nuclear warfare from other facs. Too much and we'll step in.