The First Republic

ChrisDaWolf

Doesn't know his purpose in life.... so he bored..
No clue til factions is back on currency. The tax is to help fund development in our base development

Humminbird25

1st order of sarcasm and Manager of Cheese&Co.
Aaaaah maybe I should make one for vanilla too.
Vanilla is more likely to come back up sooner, so maybe more ppl would be open to joining idk
Maybe I'll do another tomorrow

Piston427

Listening to music while doing my Republic duties
Would joining on factions require me to join on vanilla as well? I'm in Snowland already, and I don't plan on leaving.
Also is pvp skills a requirement, because I lack very much in that department, I'm much better at building and menial tasks

Humminbird25

Would joining on factions require me to join on vanilla as well? I'm in Snowland already, and I don't plan on leaving.
Also is pvp skills a requirement, because I lack very much in that department, I'm much better at building and menial tasks
Pvp skills is not a requirement. You can join only the faction if you so wish, there are some positions that would not require pvp. Such as, you could simply be a citizen and have a job collecting resources, food, etc. Or be a builder. Any position would still help. All the people we have are in the military right now so it would be nice to have someone who wasn't, if you want to join.

Humminbird25

I just want to join the factions with the nicest people, don't really care about the loot, nice people are more fun than a chest of raid booty
YES me too!!!! I never like playing with people if they aren't nice. As far as I know, we are trying so far to keep this a friendly faction within ourselves. So, if you feel like someone isn't being nice or welcoming, you can just ask to leave the fac or ask them to have a better attitude. no biggie.

ChrisDaWolf

Doesn't know his purpose in life.... so he bored..
YES me too!!!! I never like playing with people if they aren't nice. As far as I know, we are trying so far to keep this a friendly faction within ourselves. So, if you feel like someone isn't being nice or welcoming, you can just ask to leave the fac or ask them to have a better attitude. no biggie.
Ye if some1 is bein mean, dm me @Piston427 and I will put a bounty on them so they can never join factions again muhahahahha..... wait wut

Humminbird25

Well you should join because
1. We need more members! And people who are okay with not being in the military lol
2. We currently have the most members of any faction I know of rn (except maybe the Tribe)
3. Someone who is good with gathering resources or building would be a HUGE help
4. You seem like a nice person and there aren’t enough of those in the world
5. The more, the merrier, the more powerful, the more fun