The Tribe is reborn!

Piston427

Listening to music while doing my Republic duties
We will not divulge this information, but we're doing well so far. It's also a bit more complicated because the Tribe functions differently then other facs.
That's fair, but how does it function differently? I thought it was always a group with a leader?

Piston427

Listening to music while doing my Republic duties
It is, I'm the leader. We won't go into how it functions separately, as this is only known by me. Are you interested in membership/alliances?
Interesting. I'm already in the Republic, but I'm definitely interested in an alliance, as you seem to be the most dedicated factions player.

Arcane Stormblade

The Stormblade
Today I announce that the Tribe has been reborn. When we created the tribe me made a law that said it changes leadership among the 5 founders being me, pengu, speed, shad, and science. When it was pengu's turn sci wouldn't hand it over, so we fought a war and took it for peng. When it was my turn, I was told there we no such law. But I helped create it, so I know it exists. So I now by right of law and war take back the leadership of the Tribe, and declare that the law of changing hands is abolished. It helped destroy the Tribe, so now I will remain sole leader. Everyone else can have Iran, Ussr, and all the other facs created in the aftermath of the tribe. We will combine the tribe with Hyrule, and the Berserkers, all under my leadership. As soon as factions is back up, all members of Hyrule and the Berserkers have a spot waiting for them.
What an interesting little idea