The Grand Empire of Fjellheim

Nick

Prince of Procrastination, Governor of Fjellheim
Could you get a little information about the banking system?
It’s mostly defunct now, essentially, the local chapter of the bank had a large amount of diamonds which could be payed out if a government check, issued by some authority I.e. the now defunct Imperial Guard Corps, or the current Royal Security Administration (F.R.S.A.) in return for goods or labor.

ChrisDaWolf

Doesn't know his purpose in life.... so he bored..
It’s mostly defunct now, essentially, the local chapter of the bank had a large amount of diamonds which could be payed out if a government check, issued by some authority I.e. the now defunct Imperial Guard Corps, or the current Royal Security Administration (F.R.S.A.) in return for goods or labor.
Interesting

Nick

It would probably be possible to create a personal banking system as well, but that would be resource intensive as there would either have to be a teller, or a very large, very complicated machine

ChrisDaWolf

It would probably be possible to create a personal banking system as well, but that would be resource intensive as there would either have to be a teller, or a very large, very complicated machine
I'm rich in redstone lol

Nick

Could I create jobs for citizens
Sorry, didn’t get the notification. Generally, you can hire someone to do whatever you want, but they have to be willing to do so. Larger, imperial organizations like the F.R.S.A. have a more rigid structure, but for anything local, you can do whatever you want.

ChrisDaWolf

Sorry, didn’t get the notification. Generally, you can hire someone to do whatever you want, but they have to be willing to do so. Larger, imperial organizations like the F.R.S.A. have a more rigid structure, but for anything local, you can do whatever you want.
I SHALL HIRE BUILDERS! MINERS! SOLDIERS! REDSTONE ENGINEERS! lol just ideas

Nick

Remember, if you do want anything to happen with Fjellheim, you have to get staff to get vanilla back on. Otherwise, it’s all for nought.