Is this a good idea?

• No way jose!

• Yes way jay!

• You should join the Tribe faction

• You should join my faction

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fox_Gamez

Just a boy with a dream
Im not joining ANY faction im by myself solo singular if you want to join my faction you cant :D im the only one on my faction if you think this is a good idea look at the poll... most people may doubt that i can survive for more then two minutes but i am very Vexing.

Like i said im only allying with certain factions and also i can choose who i want to attack if you are that one watch out
To be fair you have been private messaging me about you joining the tribe. Veiled threats certainly is not helping your case. We do not admit people into the tribe who we distrust, or who has threatened us. I do know your old username (I won't share here) and you and I both know that the tribe has nothing to worry about, since we have crossed pathed many times before and the Tribe has always come out on top. Do be wary though, as if you threaten us or our allies too much, the peace I talked to you privately about will crumble, and we may test our new inventions in your base. We know the inventions work, the only question is if they have the power to destroy a base 10x over or more. We need to be careful not to destroy our allies bases while taking out others. This is the official, and only warning the Tribe will give you. If you want the peace you asked for, cease and desist.

Humminbird25

1st order of sarcasm and Manager of Cheese&Co.
Im not joining ANY faction im by myself solo singular if you want to join my faction you cant :D im the only one on my faction if you think this is a good idea look at the poll... most people may doubt that i can survive for more then two minutes but i am very Vexing.
Ima be honest here I think fox could pull it off... for a while... if he's smart about it. But just seeing e'm in SG makes me think he's a pretty good survivor and has a great chance if ye play it smart. Idk if im talking in second or third person here but GO FOX!!! I'm rootin for ye

Ima be honest here I think fox could pull it off... for a while... if he's smart about it. But just seeing e'm in SG makes me think he's a pretty good survivor and has a great chance if ye play it smart. Idk if im talking in second or third person here but GO FOX!!! I'm rootin for ye
He did similar last season. It worked well until he attacked one of my members :elmo: I would just suggest to him to watch his threats. As I stated in my previous message, I've been in private communication with him, and he needs to be careful with what he says. I've already agreed to peace with him last season, as after he surrendered during our war I sentenced him to the mines. After he finished his time in the mines I gave him peace. If he doesn't touch the tribe he's fine- otherwise it may not go so well.