Is this a good idea?

• No way jose!

• Yes way jay!

• You should join the Tribe faction

• You should join my faction

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tony Shark

“And I am Iron-Man”
@Ninjahiro I am not trying to be rude but frankly, I don't even know if you realize you're doing it. You do know you're actually really mean and disrespectful to some of these "Factions" your talking way to highly of yourself and way too low of others, and its not really ok.

Tony Shark

“And I am Iron-Man”
@Ninjahiro I am not trying to be rude but frankly, I don't even know if you realize you're doing it. You do know you're actually really mean and disrespectful to some of these "Factions" your talking way to highly of yourself and way too low of others, and its not really ok.
I don't really care if its a matter of asserting dominance its a game where people are gonna have fun but you're taking the serious level on this way too high

Tony Shark

“And I am Iron-Man”
And on another note, you're being horrible to Fox by threatening him and trying to downsize him when in reality I actually belive he can do great in factions.

Arcane Stormblade

The Stormblade
:*) im so happy for all the positive messages
Fox_Gamez, I do not know much about the game (except from other places and basic research) but seeing as how the skrafty player base is not at a very high constant number, I think based on simple statistics you have rather good chances at surviving and thriving doing so.

Sincerely, Arcane Stormblade.

Morgrem

you ask me to think and i say, "no thanks!"
alright, it's not my place to speak on some of what was said here but regardless, i am going to speak as they have not silenced me yet
which obviously means i have a right to speak here!
if i wasn't permitted to speak on any subject, they would stop me. if i wasn't ever meant to speak on this, they would've done a better job at preventing me!

I don't really care if it's a matter of asserting dominance, it's a game where people are gonna have fun but you're taking the serious level on this way too high
asserting dominance, in my eyes, is a part of the game. it's a part of getting people to take you seriously. and some people REALLY enjoy taking things seriously and treating a game like this seriously!

And on another note, you're being horrible to Fox by threatening him and trying to downsize him when in reality I actually believe he can do great in factions.
the downsizing thing i can understand why you don't like. i can get behind that. however threats are a part of factions. and fun to make, let's not forget. who doesn't like a good threat to overcome or a promise to make good on for a game like factions?
I'M COMING FOR DISTRICT 12 AND WILL ATTEMPT TO VEX YOU AND YOUR FACTION IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE!!!!!! THIS IS A THREAT.

anyways yeah i'm also correcting your grammar with blue and spelling with red in the quotes.
also not gonna comment on the first one because i know my limits — that's for ninja to reply to, and i should stand back away from that one.

Arcane Stormblade

The Stormblade
alright, it's not my place to speak on some of what was said here but regardless, i am going to speak as they have not silenced me yet
if i wasn't permitted to speak on any subject, they would stop me. if i wasn't ever meant to speak on this, they would've done a better job at preventing me!

asserting dominance, in my eyes, is a part of the game. it's a part of getting people to take you seriously. and some people REALLY enjoy taking things seriously and treating a game like this seriously!

the downsizing thing i can understand why you don't like. i can get behind that. however threats are a part of factions. and fun to make, let's not forget. who doesn't like a good threat to overcome or a promise to make good on for a game like factions?
I'M COMING FOR DISTRICT 12 AND WILL ATTEMPT TO VEX YOU AND YOUR FACTION IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE!!!!!! THIS IS A THREAT.

anyways yeah i'm also correcting your grammar with blue and spelling with red in the quotes.
also not gonna comment on the first one because i know my limits — that's for ninja to reply to, and i should stand back away from that one.
Morgrem, I must admit, in some ways I agree with this take on the situation. However, I must say at the end of the day it is a game, and most of all it is a game not worth being very serious about. I get some threats during the game, but seeing as how factions is not even out, it is kind of silly to make threats now.

I will also say that yes, it is part of the game to "assert dominance" but it often just makes the person look silly when they are the only one taking it that seriously, and as a result has the opposite effect. Instead of dominance being asserted you come across as a little kid taking it too seriously. I say this as how they come across, I am not meaning to say they are a little kid, or anything insulting to that effect. I simply mean to point out that their behaviors give that impression.

It is simply vexing to me why some people take this very seriously. To me, it does not seem like that big of a deal and I find it hard to understand how others could find it to be a big deal.

No intention is to start an argument, I am simply trying to understand

Sincerely, Arcane Stormblade.

I'm not talking highly of myself, mate. I'm talking highly of my friends, and the members of my faction. They're the reason we go far, and excel. I never say "I can win" or "I'm the strongest faction" It's "The Tribe" or "We"

Exactly. Like I stated I'm not doing myself up, I'm doing my team and my friends up.

And on another note, you're being horrible to Fox by threatening him and trying to downsize him when in reality I actually belive he can do great in factions.
@Supersharkninja Concerning my "threats" I'm playing the game as it's meant to be played. Like I said, I'm telling him to not threaten me, and telling him how we will respond if he takes any hostile action against the team. It's no different then you and me did to others when we had a short lived alliance at the end of the last season. I'm not threating him as a person as has been done to me, I'm not putting him or his abilities down, calling him names, etc. I'm ensuring that he doesn't attack my faction. In no way have I called him incompetent, or made any real threat to him. If you believe I've made any big mistakes, it's always wise to either message me privately instead of publically, or talking to the moderators.