The First Republic

Nathanael

A lover of vintage times
My concern is how it took a matter of DAYS to decide that leadership would change, how it would change, and now a merging of two factions.
@Ninjahiro, you did not see everything. We talked for the past several days both in-game and in forums. Most of the real discussions occurred privately.

Say Chris comes back, what will happen then? This is quite concerning

I do not think Chris will come back, but if he does, there are ways to go about this. For all we know, he may agree to it. We don't know until he DOES come back if he does at all. While I'm not sure if he agrees to such a merge, I feel he would appreciate that we continue his faction.

I feel that it was a logical choice with the given circumstances at hand. We completely understand it would be a large decision.

Humminbird25

I want someone who understands me
This is all quite curious. As you obviously still desire an alliance with us, we need some information before we can agree. In the end we still intend to be the top faction as always, and will need to know some of your intentions. I also would like a members list, enemy list, and your end goals. I will hasten to add the only REAL way to remain at peace with the Tribe is to ally with it, so please gives our requests some thought.
Members- Currently 12, (maybe 13) if I counted correct. However I don't have a list of the player's usernames who aren't on forums, so it will take some time to get a full member list to you. Especially considering I can't contact Chris about it.

Currently those on Forums whom I know about- @OrangeTrillion, @Piston427, @Moonrxse_, @TacoCat, @Nathanael, and @Humminbird25.

Our intentions? I don't know yet, except to become rich and powerful, which is most likely the goal of every Faction out there. If you desire to become the top in Factions, (shib correct me if I'm wrong), we won't stand against that. We will simply become the strongest in our ability, and I don't doubt you have the potential to be stronger than that. But it is not something we would hold against you if that is your sole intent.

Currently our enemies are none. This will likely change when Factions comes up, for no disputes, arguments, or wars have broken out thus far with any other Faction.

End Goals- Obliterate those against us and, well, not die. Become strong. I don't know what else you would expect in a server like that.

Humminbird25

I want someone who understands me
Another thing I would like to mention is that the penalty for Treason DOES STILL STAND.
Heck I think I should create a new thread shouldn't I

@Ninjahiro, you did not see everything. We talked for the past several days both in-game and in forums. Most of the real discussions occurred privately.

I do not think Chris will come back, but if he does, there are ways to go about this. For all we know, he may agree to it. We don't know until he DOES come back if he does at all. While I'm not sure if he agrees to such a merge, I feel he would appreciate that we continue his faction.

I feel that it was a logical choice with the given circumstances at hand. We completely understand it would be a large decision.
I don't need to see anything mate, from my point of view my largest ally changed in abut a week or two. That's something to be concerned about