Im on my own yall

Is this a good idea?

• No way jose!

• Yes way jay!

• You should join the Tribe faction

• You should join my faction

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'd also like you to name a time I actually insulted another faction. I've been doing my team up and our capabilities as to why we'd win. I haven't said "You stink" or made any such comment.
@Ninjahiro I am not trying to be rude but frankly, I don't even know if you realize you're doing it. You do know you're actually really mean and disrespectful to some of these "Factions" your talking way to highly of yourself and way too low of others, and its not really

Arcane Stormblade

The Stormblade
@Supersharkninja Concerning my "threats" I'm playing the game as it's meant to be played. Like I said, I'm telling him to not threaten me, and telling him how we will respond if he takes any hostile action against the team. It's no different then you and me did to others when we had a short lived alliance at the end of the last season. I'm not threating him as a person as has been done to me, I'm not putting him or his abilities down, calling him names, etc. I'm ensuring that he doesn't attack my faction. In no way have I called him incompetent, or made any real threat to him. If you believe I've made any big mistakes, it's always wise to either message me privately instead of publically, or talking to the moderators.
Ninjahiro, I would like to thank you for clearing this up. I know you addressed it mainly to supersharkninja, but it gave me a bit of understanding into you view point, and where you are coming from. I would also like to apologize if I came across as though I was attacking you earlier this was not my intent. This was a most fruitful experience.

Sincerely, Arcane Stormblade.

Ninjahiro, I would like to thank you for clearing this up. I know you addressed it mainly to supersharkninja, but it gave me a bit of understanding into you view point, and where you are coming from. I would also like to apologize if I came across as though I was attacking you earlier this was not my intent. This was a most fruitful experience.

Sincerely, Arcane Stormblade.
Thank you mate, I appreciate it. No hard feelings, yeah?

ChrisDaWolf

Doesn't know his purpose in life.... so he bored..
Ima be honest here I think fox could pull it off... for a while... if he's smart about it. But just seeing e'm in SG makes me think he's a pretty good survivor and has a great chance if ye play it smart. Idk if im talking in second or third person here but GO FOX!!! I'm rootin for ye
Yeah I think the Republic will stay on good terms with this man unless he touches us or our Allies

Morgrem

you ask me to think and i say, "no thanks!"
i'm going to vex you in every single way possible
there is nothing you can do about this
this is a threat