Factions alliance

Morgrem

you ask me to think and i say, "no thanks!"
can we get an alliance (my friends and I)? no clue what the faction would be called but i'm sure i can at least drag *someone* online to play facs with me

Arcane Stormblade

The Stormblade
I would just like to make a side note because I have a spare few moments to point it out. Factions as a game (as I understand it from different places and the concept of the game) is about stealing from people, destroying their base, and killing off its members. When allied with so many people and have so many members, who is left to fight? So I speak simply to those with allies, you may want to be cautious that a peace agreement may not last.

Sincerely Arcane Stormblade

I would just like to make a side note because I have a spare few moments to point it out. Factions as a game (as I understand it from different places and the concept of the game) is about stealing from people, destroying their base, and killing off its members. When allied with so many people and have so many members, who is left to fight? So I speak simply to those with allies, you may want to be cautious that a peace agreement may not last.

Sincerely Arcane Stormblade
There's plenty of people, believe me. I managed to stay allied with quite a few facs last season and still wipe out tons of people.

ImperviousSquid

Now if we jump together at least we can swim away
probably not, I don’t know if we will ally any larger factions, at least not yet (especially if it ropes us into alliances with more)
I'm not a larger faction at all so like what I said before we are a peaceful faction concerned with money lol but the choice is your guy's