District 4

Are you ready for Factions?

• Total voters

Tony Shark

“And I am Iron-Man”
Welcome to District 4.
And may the odds be ever in your

Our positions here in this auspicious District.
- Mayor - Supersharkninja
- Head Peace Keeper - [Not Filled]
- Head Game Maker- [Not Filled]
- Peace Keeper - @Fox_Gamez
- Victor -
[Not Filled]
- Citizen

Our rules here in District 4.
Complete your Daily Tasks,
Be kind to your fellow District Citizens,
Run everything by the Mayor, or Head Peace Keeper,
Listen to your Superiors,

Our Allies,
[Awaiting]

Our Base(s),
[None as of now]

Our Wealth,
[Net worth : 0]

Our Member Size.

Last edited:

Tony Shark

“And I am Iron-Man”
Citizen - Entry level to the faction. All new personnel will start as Citizens.

Victor
- The title Victor will be given to a Citizen who fights in a battle and wins.

Peace Keeper - Peace Keeper is awarded to a Citizen, or Victor, by the Head Peace Keeper.

Head Peace Keeper
- The Head Peace Keeper is assigned to an existing Peace Keeper by the Mayor and Head Game Maker

Head Game Maker - The Head Game Maker is assigned to the Head Peace Keeper once the Head Peace Keeper is deemed ready by the Mayor

Morgrem

you ask me to think and i say, "no thanks!"
Citizen - Entry level to the faction. All new personnel will start as Citizens.

Victor
- The title Victor will be given to a Citizen who fights in a battle and wins.

Peace Keeper - Peace Keeper is awarded to a Citizen, or Victor, by the Head Peace Keeper.

Head Peace Keeper
- The Head Peace Keeper is assigned to an existing Peace Keeper by the Mayor and Head Game Maker

Head Game Maker - The Head Game Maker is assigned to the Head Peace Keeper once the Head Peace Keeper is deemed ready by the Mayor
this explains how you gain titles and ranks but it doesn't explain what said titles/ranks really are. i suppose i can get the idea of the head game maker from the name but what exactly is a peace keeper?

Tony Shark

“And I am Iron-Man”
Citizen - At the lowest level of the faction, this member is responsible for gathering items for trade and offering assistance in battles.

Victor - A victor is a Citizen who is relieved of their duties to gather items but must still take part in battles.

Peace Keeper - A Peace Keeper keeps Citizens and Victors under control and keeps them safely guarded.

Head Peace Keeper - The Head Peace Keeper is in charge of the Peace Keepers and keeps them in check.

Head Game Maker - The Head Game Maker is in charge of organizing wars and attacks along with the Head Peace Keeper and helps with trade and peace affairs.

Mayor - The Mayor is head of the entire faction, working with his Head Peace Keeper and Head Game Maker he will keep his faction in clean order and all personnel must get confirmation from him first.

Tony Shark

“And I am Iron-Man”
In Factions District 4 will bear no ill will to The Tribe. But we won’t bend to demands either, I would like this to be known to all who join District 4 in case this effects you wanting to stay.

Not entirely sure what your comment means, I get you don't want to bow down to demands, but we haven't made any apart from not being hostile towards us or harbouring people that are hostile towards us. If you're hostile mate, we'll go to war though.

Last edited:

Tony Shark

“And I am Iron-Man”
Not entirely sure what your comment means, I get you don't want to bow down to demands, but we haven't made any apart from not being hostile towards us or harbouring people that are hostile towards us. If you're hostile mate, we'll go to war though.
I am not hostile I’m just saying we will not act to demands that could be given to us by the tribe

Tony Shark

“And I am Iron-Man”
Not to mention you cant take us to war if were not interested in war so

Not to mention you cant take us to war if were not interested in war so
Well, if the Tribe decides to go to war it doesn't matter if the other party is uninterested. We'll just go to war anyway. You may not consider it a war due to the fact you don't want it, but consider it what you will, if we have reason we'll attack.

Tony Shark

“And I am Iron-Man”
Well, if the Tribe decides to go to war it doesn't matter if the other party is uninterested. We'll just go to war anyway. You may not consider it a war due to the fact you don't want it, but consider it what you will, if we have reason we'll attack.
Also like I said it's gonna be hard for you to go to war with us if we don't want to. Especially with how District 4 works it will make it even harder