—[Factions Suggestions]—

Do you want any of these ideas?

• Total voters

peng

bladey grain gang
Disclaimer: I am completely grateful to the Supers for adding my previous suggestions and I do not want to come off ungrateful. So much thanks to them for creating an even better factions :)!

As a factions player, I have noticed a reoccurring theme with seasons. The season introduces something completely new and then trashes the idea and does something completely different next season. Bugs never are fixed but the game is just completely thrown away and remade every time with only more bugs. My suggestion is to keep the system of the current season going, but fix bugs like creeper eggs not blowing up spawners and giving a 25% drop rate like they normally do, or fixing the claiming issue where a faction with one person and one chunk of land cannot be raided by the most powerful faction in the game without serious configuring only to get the one player poor faction’s tiny amount of loot. The claiming plugin is made for LARGE factions servers where 100 people could be in a faction and there are very little to no small factions and there are countless unclaimed bases scattered across the map. I propose adding a system where you gain power by defeating (1 power point per defeat) and making money (1 power point per 10,000$). For every 5 power points a faction has more than another, they can claim one chunk of land. Say a faction has 50 power, makes 50k, gets 5 power points from the 50k, and can now claim one chunk from a faction that has 50 power, because 55 > 50. Factions spend power points on claiming land. Anyhow, that’s just my 2 cents, because changing the game completely makes new players (and some old) confused. They only learn the strategy halfway into the season and just in time for reset.

peng

bladey grain gang
Not 1 power for every 10k u make, 1 power for every 10k u currently have

SoccerLego

Just your average guy
I suggest making gold sell for more currently it sells for $20 an ingot (almost the same as cocoa beans, which are $18). They should at least be the same as emeralds ($50) or more.