WOOHOOO

Morgrem

DO NOT GIVE HIM A MONSTER ENERGY DRINK
uhhhh
nope!
i'm 'boutta tag a mod lol
also he stated he doesn't want his alerts to be spammed by this (and yeah, sure, it could be in good fun, and i'm only speaking as somebody watching from the outside) (in the summer heat)
and some people are watching entire forums (*cough i was watching this one and a few others cough*) and also possibly individual threads so keep in mind that guy's not the only one affected by this

Morgrem

plenty of people have stolen before, does that make it okay?

i'm sorry if i'm coming off as rude but dude, did cowcapz say he was okay with this? and are you sure this isn't spam (which is against the rules in most cases, even if there's no severe punishment)?

Morgrem

just at least try to put this into a bit of perspective? you're not only effecting (affecting? idk) cow y'know

edit: it is Whatever at this point. i must acknowledge this is not something i can really talk on anymore, though i will admit the alerts from dead threads that i was interested in was a little... mmmmm not fun

Morgrem

shark this is old news
plus going through with that idea would be a terrible idea because then he could definitely be reported for spam if he couldn't already
(i would get at least 556 alerts since i'm watching entire forums, like this one)