Laws of War! (Vote thread)

Do you, the player, want us to create war laws?

• Yes!

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Nah!

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ChrisDaWolf

Making Fictional stories cuz why not.....
Hello dear factions player, this is a idea that needs a vote. A idea to keep factions a safe environment for our allies factions! You, the player, will vote on us creating laws to keep the game slightly fair. Under the rule of The First Republic and its allies, we can bring justice and power over factions!

Last edited:

Morgrem

DO NOT GIVE HIM A MONSTER ENERGY DRINK
fair*

you guys do that, I don't know if the people planned to be with me would necessarily agree but personally, I'm gonna be an anarchist if laws are implemented

steven

✝️ Christ is King | ☕
Hello dear factions player, this is a an idea that needs a (your?) vote. A idea to keep factions a safe environment for our allies factions! You, the player, will vote on us creating laws to keep the game slightly fare fair. Under the rule of The First Republic and its allies, we can bring justice and power over factions!

ChrisDaWolf

like what kind of war laws
Like no war on Sunday, just stuff to keep it fair ig... but ofc I don't expect people to follow them, but these are needed as The Tribe and The First Republic will probably have control over factions

NinjaBoyBlue

Christ is risen!
No offense, but having votes open to all, even enemies and foreigners, seems like a dangerous opportunity for external forces to decide how you run your own faction

ChrisDaWolf

No offense, but having votes open to all, even enemies and foreigners, seems like a dangerous opportunity for external forces to decide how you run your own faction
Yeah.... its more of a thing everyone decides on, if it's yes then more then likely high power factions will uphold justice