EZ Trading

TacoCat

I play Minecraft
Hello!
This is my new "business" for EZ! With this business, instead of using shops, you can trade with other players.
Here is an example: Player 1 has some scaffolding that they used once but does not use anymore. But Player 1 needs a saddle for their horse they tamed recently.
Player 2 has a saddle that they don't need because they're horse died in some lava, sadly, but they need some scaffolding to build their house.
The two players can trade for these items with EZ Trading.

Even though a person can ask their friend "hey can I borrow some scaffolding for my house?", that would require the two people having to be online at the same time.
With EZ Trading Player 1 can drop off scaffolding and an item saying who it needs to go to at the headquarters of EZ Trading for Player 2 to pick up at any time.

As of right now there is no headquarters or warp in EZ for EZ Traders but I will soon build it and it will be ready to go soon.

Info:
Owner: Tac0Cat__
Founder: Tac0Cat__
Helpers: DJChris2022

Notice:
If you want to be a helper just tell me in this thread (or you can convo me if you want) and I will trust you in the land of EZ Traders in EZ.

Last edited:

TacoCat

I play Minecraft
The official logo for EZ Trading (EZT for short)

Screen-Shot-2023-04-24-at-3-00-39-PM.png

TacoCat

I play Minecraft
So when Player 1 has some scaffolding they have to drop the scaffolding in a hopper with a named item (the name will be the user of the person that the scaffolding goes to).

Now that the scaffolding is sitting in a chest, the owner or helper(s) have to put the scaffolding in a shop that does not have an amount of money, it has to be totally free for the other person to pick up.

After Player 2 picks up that item they have to do the same that Player 1 did, and the owner/helper(s) do the same.

ChrisDaWolf

Making Fictional stories cuz why not.....
So when Player 1 has some scaffolding they have to drop the scaffolding in a hopper with a named item (the name will be the user of the person that the scaffolding goes to).

Now that the scaffolding is sitting in a chest, the owner or helper(s) have to put the scaffolding in a shop that does not have an amount of money, it has to be totally free for the other person to pick up.

After Player 2 picks up that item they have to do the same that Player 1 did, and the owner/helper(s) do the same.
Cool