SwagParkour

What should happen to SwagParkour? (Read the post before answering)

• It's own server

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LandOfBol

The Swaggiest Doge
There is a parkour in Sandbox called SwagParkour that I think should get featured. Some of the courses are very detailed. It has 10 courses, 4 colors and 6 biomes. Biomes will sometimes include droppers and elytra courses. There is no elytra courses yet, but there is currently only one dropper: the Mineshaft biome. We are making another biome called The End which will have an elytra course. We will make many biomes after that, and when we're done we will make requested biomes from other players. Please check it out at /warp SwagParkour before you do the poll. (Once you get to the dropper, use /warp spk_dropper_1 to get back up to the start.) I hope the admins see this thread and it gets featured if iParkour ever comes back. Also, please don't ignore how much detail we put into the dropper! Owners: TheCaptainBozo and LandOfBol; Co-Owners: HappyDancerGirl, PeanutButerPlays, and dolphinshoals; Helpers: Coroline3, daSpiderRider[Maybe] and FireGamer (And more to come). I hope you enjoy SwagParkour!

Last edited: