My Sandbox Aperture Texturepack

LTB_Strax_Core

[Aperture Science Device]
@Supere @superd767 @SuperMom767
I've made a texture pack for my Sandbox RP. I'd like to have it here as a downloadable thing right off this post. with permission, I will add the file, instructions of how to get it within minecraft, and pictures.
Edit: I've decided to make the download file. If it's a problem please tell me.

Here are the images of my pack:2016-10-14_10.39.37.png 2016-10-14_12.30.50.png

Update log:
Pack Update! Version: 1.1 Alpha Added: Turrets, Cake.
Pack file change: Wrong version was added.
Pack Update! Version 1.0 Full release. Added: Portal guns. retextured sea lanterns.
Pack Update! Version 1.2 Added: Retextured Cobble, stone, sandstone
Pack Update! Version 1.5 Added: Retextured Lamps and added cool texts at the "Play" Screen
To download the pack, click the attachment name, it should download to your computer, showing up on the bottom of your screen. If this happened, click the up arrow next to the file name on the bottom of your screen. Click show in folder. Now, is a good time to make the tab big. Click on the blue tab label file, then click change folder and search options, then click on view. Then go down to the box that it says: show hidden files and click it to make a check (or a dot) appear in it.Click apply to folders. Click ok. Go to downloads and find the downloaded resource pack. Drag it to your :C file. drag it to users, then drag it to a name it recognizes you by (like a username to sign into the computer) drag it to app data then drag it to roaming. Bring it to .minecraft then place it in your resource packs folder. You should be able to find it in your minecraft downloaded packs when inside the game after you completely relog. I hope this was helpful. Please notify me if there is a problem.

Attachments

• Aperture-Science-Pack1-2.zip
    136 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

ghostieboo

Cooler than you, I suppose
Btw you should try to make 1 of the blocks Supervisor core.
That way I won't have to make it so Supervisor has to encase a camera around him when he is on the management rail. :D
Oh, I got an idea for this, make a Steve head Supervisor in the texture pack, and a Skeleton skull for Strax.

LTB_Strax_Core

[Aperture Science Device]
That way I won't have to make it so Supervisor has to encase a camera around him when he is on the management rail. :D
Oh, I got an idea for this, make a Steve head Supervisor in the texture pack, and a Skeleton skull for Strax.
Can't. I might make creeper heads and skeleton heads but I'm making Steve heads scientist heads.

ghostieboo

Cooler than you, I suppose
Oh ok.
UPDATE: I no longer need the skulls to be Strax or Supervisor, I found out how to get player heads.