#1 on factions mctop

Flame

Forum Master
“The eyes of the arrogant will be humbled and human pride brought low; the Lord alone will be exalted in that day.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭2:11‬ ‭

peng

bladey grain gang
Not over others. I don’t think I’m more important I have confidence that I’m number one at something dude .-. K imma go check my Bible and get some material

Flame

Forum Master
Not over others. I don’t think I’m more important I have confidence that I’m number one at something dude .-. K imma go check my Bible and get some material
1, you said you had a load of scripture already
2, the definition of “best” is “of the most excellent, effective, the highest degree, etc

peng

bladey grain gang
Most excellent at doing *blank* most efficient at doing *blank* that ain’t arrogant that’s just facts

peng

bladey grain gang
The very important word “at” is in that sentence, not saying I’m just more excellent because I am but the “best” at doing something

Flame

Forum Master
Arrogant definition: “Having or revealing an exaggerated sense of one’s own importance or abilities”

peng

bladey grain gang
You can’t win an argument when you’re fighting something that you’re not even fighting

peng

bladey grain gang
If so, doesn’t he have confidence? “I am the greatest president” “there is no president like me”

Flame

Forum Master
Yes he can also be prideful sometimes. So can every human but they have a choice to stop

peng

bladey grain gang
Pride ain’t bad dude .-. If it was a crime then why does God let prideful people succeed?

peng

bladey grain gang
God can control anything. If he didn’t like pride he’d make every prideful person suffer. But they don’t they succeed.

Flame

Forum Master
God can control anything. If he didn’t like pride he’d make every prideful person suffer. But they don’t they succeed.
God doesn’t like sin does he? Does he make every sinful person suffer? We are humans. Humans make mistakes