#1 on factions mctop

peng

bladey grain gang
Plus having confidence in God to help you succeed isn’t arrogant, in fact it’s humble, knowing that God’s the real power behind the scenes.

peng

bladey grain gang
God is within me, therefore all confidence stems from Him. Ask yourself these questions: Was David too humble to challenge Goliath as a mere child? Or was he courageous enough in God and the way God made him to have no fear? And did he win that battle? If God made us imperfect how do we succeed? How does someone who never challenges his metaphorical “Goliath” become metaphorical king?

peng

bladey grain gang
Confidence in yourself isn’t arrogant. In fact it’s humble because you have confidence in the way God made you and confidence in God to be with you

Flame

Forum Master
God is within me, therefore all confidence stems from Him. Ask yourself these questions: Was David too humble to challenge Goliath as a mere child? Or was he courageous enough in God and the way God made him to have no fear? And did he win that battle? If God made us imperfect how do we succeed? How does someone who never challenges his metaphorical “Goliath” become metaphorical king?
He wasn’t like “I’m so strong so I know that I can defeat Goliath. I am the best fighter in the land.” No he said “God is my strength”

peng

bladey grain gang
Same difference. God makes people “the best fighter in the land” and to disrespect His creation is to disrespect Him

peng

bladey grain gang
I don’t think of myself as more important than others, I just have confidence in what I can do, because God has made me this way

peng

bladey grain gang
Ask yourself this: why can people who are confident succeed? Because they have enough confidence in God, or even what God has made them into. They believe in the right to succeed that God gave them

Flame

Forum Master
But you’re saying you’re the best which is
c l e a r l y bragging upon your self. Also btw you can’t win this argument if you’re not going to give real facts.

peng

bladey grain gang
In order to believe in God you first must have faith in yourself to have faith in God

peng

bladey grain gang
If you want proven fact I’d suggest going to /mctop on skrafty or possibly challenging me

Flame

Forum Master
Yeah doesn’t mean if you have to hecking pride yourself saying “I’m the best” which just because you have stats that say you are #1 on a server with like less than 50 ppl

peng

bladey grain gang
Plus you aren’t gonna win an argument when your only defense is “it sounds arrogant” when mine is “I have faith and I’m telling the truth”

peng

bladey grain gang
What do numbers matter? I’ve become #1 on other places we can’t talk about on here

Flame

Forum Master
Yes show me scripture that says “pride yourself among other humans that I have created equal”