• No way jose!

• Yes way jay!

• You should join the Tribe faction

• You should join my faction

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ninja the fact that you think THAT is concerning clearly you don't know me

Oh sweet ignorant ninja im never friendly
Very sweet morgrem

I can tell you that you're not joining the Tribe anytime soon, lol. You might be "concerned" about me as you say, but I'm not concerned about you. No amount of comments such as these will sway that. They're only words, and you used them a lot in the previous seasons. To avoid it going like the other seasons, I suggest you stop trying to antagonise people.

Fox_Gamez

Just a boy with a dream
Also expect anything from me many people are after me and I don't care ill just murder them
(out of context people this is in game)

Morgrem

you ask me to think and i say, "no thanks!"
antagonise is a big word for you mate
LMBO not only does this sound kind of like you're diminishing (probably not right word but whatever, hopefully the point still gets across) ninja which seems kinda rude but it seems like you got it twisted - if it's big for anyone here, it's big for you

Morgrem

hahaha roasted GGs or something like that
anyways yeah. you're talking big for somebody who typed ill (as in sick) instead of I'll (as in I will)
(not judging lack of capitalization but the lack of punctuation, something very important for good communication and clear understanding, especially if you're someone like me who has trouble with talking over text)

Morgrem

like mate I ain't tryna be rude of anything like that but you're being that way and at this point I'm trying to humble you with words before I get the chance to knock you off of your pillar of salt and sand
or something like that idk I'm not good with words