A 5v1 Manhunt Game!

In this game, 5 hunters will chase down 1 survivor, and both sides will eliminate the other side. There are 5 other rules to mention:

#1. Come with an empty inventory and use only what you are given by the manager of the game, WTheConquerer.
#2. You can use levers and buttons for traps, but you cannot use or destroy anything.
#3. No tools or crafting.
#4. Anyone can use traps built by WTheConquerer. There will be no other traps built.
#5. The 1 survivor gets a 20-second headstart before anyone else leaves the game hub.
#6. The survivor will get netherite gear and hunters get diamond gear. Both sides will optionally have bows and crossbows.
#7. If you break the any rules 3 times, you will be banned from WTheConquerer's Manhunt game.

If there are good suggestions from players, I may implement them. I hope this game becomes popular and well-liked. Please come and play!

Last edited:

ChrisDaWolf

Don't correct me -_-
In this game, 5 hunters will chase down 1 survivor, and both sides will eliminate the other side. There are 5 other rules to mention:

#1. Come with an empty inventory and use only what you are given by the manager of the game, WTheConquerer.
#2. You can use levers and buttons for traps, but you cannot use or destroy anything.
#3. No tools or crafting.
#4. Anyone can use traps built by WTheConquerer. There will be no other traps built.
#5. The 1 survivor gets a 20-second headstart before anyone else leaves the game hub.
#6. The survivor will get netherite gear and hunters get diamond gear. Both sides will optionally have bows and crossbows.
#7. If you break the any rules 3 times, you will be banned from WTheConquerer's Manhunt game.

If there are good suggestions from players, I may implement them. I hope this game becomes popular and well-liked. Please come and play!
I think we should get fishing polls to pull in the Survivor

Beowoof

Ernest T Bass ~ Music Boi ~ Lowest Rated SK Emoji
u do know that diamond and netherite armor do the exact same thing except a bit of knockback resistance, right? (the tools and weapons i think are different)

ImperviousSquid

Now if we jump together at least we can swim away
u do know that diamond and netherite armor do the exact same thing except a bit of knockback resistance, right? (the tools and weapons i think are different)
The tools do +1 dmg each but the armor is the same, just the knockback protection