$200 or $30 FOR SKrafty EDU SUBSCRIBERS
Live Literature Discussion Class for Grades 6th – 8th:
Class discussion will be based on the Center for Lit’s Socratic method.We will be reading the following 5 books over the course of the year. Suggested age is 6th-8th grade. But please follow your child’s reading level.
- Winning His Spurs, A Tale of the Crusades G.A. Henty
- Kite Rider Geraldine McCaughrean
- Crispin, The Cross of Lead Avi
- The Story of King Arthur and his Knights (Classic Start) Tania Zamorsky
- One Thousand and One Arabian Nights Geraldine McCaughrean
- King’s Shadow Elizabeth Alder
Following are the details:
Students will participate in a self paced class with ONE Live class discussion for each book read, and OPTIONAL in game Minecraft assignments. Live discussion will take place on select Mondays at 2:15pm CST. The full schedule will be released the first week of class. Class will begin on Monday, September 9th at 2:15 PM CST.
Live weekly Class with OPTIONAL in game Minecraft assignments – $200 or $30 for SKrafty EDU Subscribers
WHERE: SKrafty Homeschool Minecraft Classroom