Does your student want to start a blog, but not sure how to begin? Are you looking for an extra high school technology credit? Check it out! We are so excited to offer a new concept class. This class will be a bit different than our other classes as there is no Minecraft assignment involved. However, students will be able to earn a High School Credit in Technology upon completion of this course. This course will be taught by myself, Holly Syx AKA SuperMom767 on SKrafty. I have been blogging using WordPress for over 10 years, and I want to share this experience with our students.
Our Blogging 101 for High School Students class includes the following:
- Hands on experience in creating their own WordPress blog
- Ongoing Mentorship
- Their own wordpress blog hosted by us for the duration of the course
- Weekly blog reviews and feedback
- Weekly online class meeting to introduce new topics and hold discussions
- Weekly hands-on assignments for practice and enhancement of learning
This class is not included in the SKrafty EDU subscription, however EDU students can receive a 25% off discount.
This course is meant for students in 7th grade and up. Prerequisites are basic computer operator knowledge (how to use a keyboard and mouse) and Word processor knowledge such as Google Docs, Word, etc