Would Xaero's Minimap be okay under certain settings?

Evercar

Senior • Christian • grown-up teen
I have played Amongus with Xaero's Minimap. Some people are saying it's kind of cheaty, so I recently turned it off, then some time after, I died. So I used this chance to temporarily turn it back on and take screenshots under certain situations where the minimap mimics features that are in the actual game, but not the SKrafty server.

In the actual Among Us game, you can see how many people are in a room. A certain Minecrafter with a waffle on his head once used this for detective work when he was a crewmate for the entire session.2021-11-06_16.15.48.png
The yellow dots are players/sheep and the purple dots are the cams. I set my minimap settings so it only shows entities as dots and it does not show their names.

In the actual Among Us game, the imposter can see above the venting system, allowing them to know when it's safe to emerge.2021-11-06_16.16.12.png
With the minimap, the player can tell when it's safe to come out of the vent.

@superd767 @SuperMom767 @Supere @SuperMadi @superla767 @supermj767 @superi767 @SuperGirl767 @MamaMelly @RocketgirlJen/Jenifer S

Last edited:

Beowoof

Ernest T Bass ~ Music Boi ~ Lowest Rated SK Emoji
I have played Amongus with Xaero's Minimap. Some people are saying it's kind of cheaty, so I recently turned it off, then some time after, I died. So I used this chance to temporarily turn it back on and take screenshots under certain situations where the minimap mimics features that are in the actual game, but not the SKrafty server.

In the actual Among Us game, you can see how many people are in a room. A certain Minecrafter with a Waffle on his head once used this for detective work when he was a crewmate for the entire session.View attachment 110196
The yellow dots are players/sheep and the purple dots are the cams. I set my minimap settings so it only shows entities as dots and it does not show their names.

In the actual Among Us game, the imposter can see above the venting system, allowing them to know when it's safe to emerge.View attachment 110197

@superd767 @SuperMom767 @Supere @SuperMadi @superla767 @supermj767 @superi767 @SuperGirl767 @MamaMelly @RocketgirlJen/Jenifer S
"a certain minecrafter with a waffle on his head" LOOOOL

steven

In the actual Among Us game, you can see how many people are in a room. A certain Minecrafter with a waffle on his head once used this for detective work when he was a crewmate for the entire session.View attachment 110196

In the actual Among Us game, the imposter can see above the venting system, allowing them to know when it's safe to emerge.View attachment 110197

Grants you a competitive advantage? If so probably not allowed

Beowoof

i think that's the main reason they made it acacia trapdoors maybe? cuz they're the easiest to see through lol

Beowoof

In the actual Among Us game, you can see how many people are in a room. A certain Minecrafter with a waffle on his head once used this for detective work when he was a crewmate for the entire session.View attachment 110196

also BRO WHAT ARE THOSE FRAMES