What NOT to say to NOT get banned... AGAIN

Yeah saying you don't like something is fine but hate is a really strong word. Like, it's not good to say: "I hate kitpvp because I always lose!" But probably okay to say "I hate terrorists because they kill innocent people!" Especially bad is saying you hate someone just because you don't like what they're doing. You can't easily take that back and it can really hurt a person emotionally.

The filter isn't there just for fun lol

Joggy

Filled with determigration
Yeah saying you don't like something is fine but hate is a really strong word. Like, it's not good to say: "I hate kitpvp because I always lose!" But probably okay to say "I hate terrorists because they kill innocent people!" Especially bad is saying you hate someone just because you don't like what they're doing. You can't easily take that back and it can really hurt a person emotionally.

The filter isn't there just for fun lol
wait you're going to hurt a terrorist emotionally?

[ terrorist will remember that ]

Beowoof

Ernest T Bass ~ Music Boi ~ Lowest Rated SK Emoji
"i need to know what not to say to get banned" sounds like vittorio in ts the other day when he was like, "once im old enough and i have ts op and helper rank i'll know all the things not to say" and we're all like NO VITTORIO DONT TRY TO GO FIND ALL THE THINGS NOT TO SAY xD