Trident glitch

Evercar

Freshman, Christian, dog boy
I was playing Legend with my brother, jelloworm, and I got a trident. jelloworm maxed it and since then, one maxed trident has become many due to a glitch. We discovered it by accident when he was throwing it, and we don't like it, due to the fact that duping on purpose is bannable. Please fix it ASAP.

Wookiebear514

Christian, Helper, TSOp, "Spy"
I was playing Legend with my brother, jelloworm, and I got a trident. jelloworm maxed it and since then, one maxed trident has become many due to a glitch. We discovered it by accident when he was throwing it, and we don't like it, due to the fact that duping on purpose is bannable. Please fix it ASAP.
What would be official word on this glitch- Someone was asking me about it today

viperbladesnek

I/V OBIC/LNG|Viper’s twin| 悪ノ召使 | úwù
The unofficial rule of gamers is when you find a glitch you can use to your advantage you don’t tell people that can fix them/hj
And when you find a glitch that’s annoying you complain about it until they do/hj

Evercar

Freshman, Christian, dog boy
The unofficial rule of gamers is when you find a glitch you can use to your advantage you don’t tell people that can fix them/hj
And when you find a glitch that’s annoying you complain about it until they do/hj
And do you really think I'd want to risk getting banned? I'm disciplined.

Nick

Prince of Procrastination, Emperor of Fjellheim
Question, How did this thread go by unnoticed for 6 months?