This needs a revive. Add kits?

Do you think Rebelstrike should have some kits?

• Yes! Kits sound like a great idea!

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No thanks. I'd rather play Rebelstrike the way it is right now.

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

Evercar

Senior • Christian • grown-up teen
Rebelstrike is a really fun game. And I want to be able to play it more. The problem is, I can only get other players maybe one third of the time? Maybe we could add some kits to the game? I can only think of three at the moment, but maybe we could post some ideas? Hopefully this could get Rebelstrike popular again!

Marksman: A player with this kit gets access to some or the more powerful guns, like above the retextured diamond shovel. With more experience in shooting, a marksman can reload faster than others.

Force User: For Rebels this will be labeled "Jedi", and for Imperials, "Sith". Now, since Imperials have 1 extra armor point when they have both pieces of armor, I was thinking the Jedi could have eight attack points while the Sith have seven. A Jedi can have either a regular netherite sword or a sharpness I diamond sword.
A Sith only has the option of a sharpness I iron sword, because the Sith only have one lightsaber color. A Force User does not have a gun, but has a 50% chance to dodge/block incoming fire.
¶ Special abilities usable by a Force User: Mind tricks to temporarily reverse the target's controls, a shockwave to knock back enemies, and a force dash usually 10 blocks in the direction the player is looking. But if a player is in the way, the Force User will not go the full distance and instead go only to the player. And if the blocking player is an enemy, the Force User will deal damage equivalent to a lightsaber attack. A Force user also has a jump boost and feather falling IV iron boots. Sith can strike their enemies with lightning, and Jedi can respawn after death as a force ghost.

Mole: A player with this kit will spawn with the opposite team and wear that team's armor, and his/her nametag will be visible to all players, that way the Mole's actual team is able to identify him/her.

*Now, the shockwave, mind tricks, and lightning will all have a cooldown of 15 or 30 seconds, all having the same cooldown time.

*The netherite sword will be a green bladed lightsaber, and the diamond sword will be a blue-blade. Since diamond gear actually looks more blue when enchanted, the actual texture for the diamond sword should have a little green in it.

*Force ghosts will be invulnerable, and they will be able to fly. Gunfire will always go through them. Force ghosts will have no armor, nothing in their inventories, and they will have the glowing effect. As Obi-Wan said in Episode V, "I cannot interfere."

P.S: We need the Light Dagger to be fixed.

Last edited:

steven

Rebelstrike is a really fun game. And I want to be able to play it more. The problem is, I can only get other players maybe one third of the time? Maybe we could add some kits to the game? I can only think of three at the moment, but maybe we could post some ideas? Hopefully this could get Rebelstrike popular again!

Marksman: A player with this kit gets access to some or the more powerful guns, like above the retextured diamond shovel. With more experience in shooting, a marksman can reload faster than others.

Force User: For Rebels this will be labeled "Jedi", and for Imperials, "Sith". Now, since Imperials have 1 extra armor point when they have both pieces of armor, I was thinking the Jedi could have eight attack points while the Sith have seven. A Jedi can have either a regular netherite sword or a sharpness I diamond sword.
A Sith only has the option of a sharpness I iron sword, because the Sith only have one lightsaber color. A Force User does not have a gun, but has a 50% chance to dodge/block incoming fire.
¶ Special abilities usable by a Force User: Mind tricks to temporarily reverse the target's controls, a shockwave to knock back enemies, and a force dash usually 10 blocks in the direction the player is looking. But if a player is in the way, the Force User will not go the full distance and instead go only to the player. And if the blocking player is an enemy, the Force User will deal damage equivalent to a lightsaber attack. A Force user also has a jump boost and feather falling IV iron boots. Sith can strike their enemies with lightning, and Jedi can respawn after death as a force ghost.

Mole: A player with this kit will spawn with the opposite team and wear that team's armor, and his/her nametag will be visible to all players, that way the Mole's actual team is able to identify him/her.

*Now, the shockwave, mind tricks, and lightning will all have a cooldown of 15 or 30 seconds, all having the same cooldown time.

*The netherite sword will be a green bladed lightsaber, and the diamond sword will be a blue-blade. Since diamond gear actually looks more blue when enchanted, the actual texture for the diamond sword should have a little green in it.

*Force ghosts will be invulnerable, and they will be able to fly. Gunfire will always go through them. Force ghosts will have no armor, nothing in their inventories, and they will have the glowing effect. As Obi-Wan said in Episode V, "I cannot interfere."

P.S: We need the Light Dagger to be fixed.
Rebelstrike is using a precoded plugin that to my knowledge the supers don't own so I don't believe that this would be possible.