SkyWars Leaderboard/Tournament/Championship

Do You Think it Is A Good Idea Or Can Happen?

• No, it's not a good idea but the supers might think different.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, it's a very good idea but it won't happen

• No, it's not a good idea and it won't happen

• Total voters
ok so i think that this would be a good idea because for sports people who like tournaments it would be fun to just take your top idk 8? 16? players into a single elimination tournament every other month with the seeding decided by KDR, KPG, Wins, Defeats etc. and then the tournament winner would get like a cosmetic rank that was like "SkyWars Master" that wouldn't provide any permissions such as Helper or Moderator.
So i know this is a HUGE idea and it probably won't happen but we could still try @Supere @superd767 @superi767 @SuperMom767

ghostieboo

Cooler than you, I suppose
ok so i think that this would be a good idea because for sports people who like tournaments it would be fun to just take your top idk 8? 16? players into a single elimination tournament every other month with the seeding decided by KDR, KPG, Wins, Defeats etc. and then the tournament winner would get like a cosmetic rank that was like "SkyWars Master" that wouldn't provide any permissions such as Helper or Moderator.
So i know this is a HUGE idea and it probably won't happen but we could still try @Supere @superd767 @superi767 @SuperMom767
"[Skywars Master Gamemaster Helper]" would be an extremely long title... LOL

Speedrix

Published Author, Game Developer, just a sped
lal like all the ppl who voted voted yes xd also maybe the rank would only appear in skywars and it would take off your current rank only in skywars tho also IT SHOULD HAPPEN plz I'm begging and did anyone notice this is like the 3rd or 4th thread about skywars leaderboard/champianship thing? I think that's enough hype for this to happen C;MON ADMINS @Supere @superd767 @SuperMom767 Or ANY SUPER i d c also add punch to bow kits