Sky Wars (HOW IT WORKS)

Supere

Owner
Staff member

What is this game about?

This game is played on several small islands. On the islands you can collect food and weapons to use against your opponents. You may also use your crafting skills to try and establish an advantage.

To join you must right click the join sign on the wall when you first join the game. Once you’ve joined, it will prompt you to select a kit. Each kit will allow you to have different items. Select the best kit for you to be strategic during the game.

What’s the goal?

The goal is to survive. The last man standing wins the game.

How do I get there?

You can use the compass in any of the hub servers to navigate to all SKrafty games.

Helpful Tips

Using your bow is key in this game. So before you play it’s suggested to get familiar with your bow.

image01.png

Pebuhcha

Think positive and positive things will happen

What is this game about?

This game is played on several small islands. On the islands you can collect food and weapons to use against your opponents. You may also use your crafting skills to try and establish an advantage.

To join you must right click the join sign on the wall when you first join the game. Once you’ve joined, it will prompt you to select a kit. Each kit will allow you to have different items. Select the best kit for you to be strategic during the game.

What’s the goal?

The goal is to survive. The last man standing wins the game.

How do I get there?

You can use the compass in any of the hub servers to navigate to all SKrafty games.

Helpful Tips

Using your bow is key in this game. So before you play it’s suggested to get familiar with your bow.

image01.png
1 Question. Can there be food in the chests?

Sky Wars is amazing. I personally hope SK Sky Wars is revived, and I'm sure plenty of individuals would concur.
skywars was revived in october 2017 when at like 9 pm supermic said for everyone to come to skywars, and people did and they played the game and found out how much fun it was.
so then the next day began the reign of skywars when up to 45 games a day were being played

Shinyy

Myth
skywars was revived in october 2017 when at like 9 pm supermic said for everyone to come to skywars, and people did and they played the game and found out how much fun it was.
so then the next day began the reign of skywars when up to 45 games a day were being played
The dream reaches fulfillment :D
yeah, now we just need balanced sky wars chests and then the game's good to go