SKRolePlay Full Command Tutorial {Updated For v1.5} (HOW IT WORKS)

benprog19

Husband | System Engineer
SKRolePlay Full Command Tutorial
by benprog19
version 1.5
active since: 2018

This tutorial goes over all the commands, their functions, and how
to use them when in the middle of your roleplaying sessions. Please
refer to this if you have any questions. If you have any bug reports,
please report them here labeling it '[Report]' and tag me for a faster response.

Commands

Green - Can Be Used Always
Blue - Can Be Used If NOT In RolePlay
Orange - Can Be Used If ONLY In RolePlay
Red - Can Be Used If ONLY Owner Of RolePlay

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • /rp list - Lists all the roleplays that are currently active. It also shows the owner of every one of the roleplays.
  • /rp home - Teleports you to your roleplay home only if the roleplay owner has set a home.
  • /rp players [RolePlayName] - Lists all the players in a roleplay at that given moment. It also displays the players with their associated role.
  • /rp info [RolePlayName] - Shows all the basic information about that specific roleplay. This information includes: players, roles, homes, the roleplayname, and the owner.
  • /rp join [RolePlayName] - Joins a roleplay ONLY upon request to join a roleplay. A message will pop up on your screen to ask to join that roleplay.
  • /rp leave - Leaves the current roleplay that you are active. Once you leave, you may not be able to join until the owner sends another request.
  • /rp chat - Allows you to chat with your fellow roleplaying memebers. This is a toggle command so once you have activated, you must type the command again to disable it. While in roleplay chat mode, you can tag players by putting an '@' symbol before their username. For example, if I were to tag 'billybob23,' I would type '@billybob23.' On billybob23's screen, his name would be bolded. Same thing goes for rolenames, if you wish to tag a role, anyone with that role will receive a bolded text.
  • /rp action [MESSAGE] - Enables you to broadcast a message to your fellow roleplayers by emphasizing you're acting out something.
  • /rp create [RolePlayName] - Creates your roleplay with the given name.
  • /rp rename [NewRolePlayName] - Renames your roleplay with the new given name.
  • /rp invite [PlayerName] - Invites that player to join your roleplay. You will be notified when that player joins.
  • /rp kick [PlayerName] - Kicks a specific player from your roleplay. They can still join again, but only if you send a request.
  • /rp kickall - Kicks all the players from your roleplay.
  • /rp transfer [PlayerName] - Transfers your roleplay ownership to another player. Please note that you cannot undo this unless the other player transfers back to you.
  • /rp sethome - Sets the home of your roleplay to your current location. This then enables /rp home.
  • /rp advertise - Advertises your roleplay to the entire server. This is an easy way to get players for your roleplay.
  • /rp menu - Opens the owner menu. It is an easy-to-use menu where you can manage your roles, members, and some actions without typing any commands.
  • /rp delete - Deletes your roleplay, forever. You cannot undo this.
  • /rp role add [RoleName] [Optional: RoleDescription] - Creates a role based on the information given.
  • /rp role delete [RoleName] - Removes a role with the information. This cannot be undone.
  • /rp roles - Lists all the roles that you have in your roleplay. It also displays how many players have that role.
  • /rp role request [PlayerName] [RoleName] - Requests for a player to play as this role. Only if they accept it will they play as that role.
  • /rp role force [PlayerName] [RoleName] - Forces a player to play a role. This doesn't give the player a choice but to play as the role.
  • /rp role remove [PlayerName] [RoleName] - Removes a player from that specified role.
  • /rp role accept - Accepts the role request given by the roleplay owner.
  • /rp role decline - Declines the role request given by the roleplay owner.
Command History
  • /rp reset - Resets your player information. This was used to attempt to solve the roleplay glitch in version 1.0 and below. It was removed in version 1.5 because it was useless.
FAQ

Q. How do I assign a role to myself?
A. First, create a role. Second, use the /rp role force [PlayerName] [RoleName] other than using your own player name.

Q. How does the tagging work?
A. The tagging works by putting the '@' symbol before the
player's name. If you have /rp chat enabled, then you
can simply put @username and it will become bolded on
that player's screen. Same thing goes for roles, if you
were to tag the @villager role, anyone
with that role would have a bolded message.

Q. Can I join more than one roleplay?

A. No, since the database is setup a certain way, you cannot be in multiple roleplays.

Q. Can I have multiple roles?

A. No, you can only have one role because of the database setup.

Q. Does roleplay action work without a role?
A. No it does not since it depends on your role to emphasize what your role is doing.

Q. I am getting a roleplay glitch, I deleted my roleplay but it won't let me create one.

A. Although in version 1.5, this should never be an issue.
However, if it does occur, please create a thread
in the Sandbox section on the forums labeling it as a
[Report] and tagging myself in the thread.
Also, try and test multiple commands while in this
glitch such as: /rp delete, /rp create, /rp leave,
or /rp kickall.

Updates
None

Disclaimer

Please note that the staff have every right to use the moderator given commands for the roleplay system. This includes deleting your roleplay, making a user unable to use roleplay commands, etc. If a user is abusing the roleplay system in a way that it is not intended to be used, action will be taken. Please note that if your roleplay is deleted, roles and all will be removed permanently, they cannot be retrieved. Use the system with respect and within the rules of SKrafty Homeschool Minecraft Server. Any questions regarding the policy of moderation in the roleplay system, please direct message a moderator on how roleplay's apply to SKrafty's rules.

Last edited:
by benprog19
version 1.5
active since: TBD

please report them here labeling it '[Report]' and tag me for a faster response.

Commands

• /rp list - Lists all the roleplays that are currently active. It also shows the owner of every one of the roleplays.
  • /rp home - Teleports you to your roleplay home only if the roleplay owner has set a home.
  • /rp players [RolePlayName] - Lists all the players in a roleplay at that given moment. It also displays the players with their associated role.
  • /rp info [RolePlayName] - Shows all the basic information about that specific roleplay. This information includes: players, roles, homes, the roleplayname, and the owner.
  • /rp join [RolePlayName] - Joins a roleplay ONLY upon request to join a roleplay. A message will pop up on your screen to ask to join that roleplay.
  • /rp leave - Leaves the current roleplay that you are active. Once you leave, you may not be able to join until the owner sends another request.
  • /rp chat - Allows you to chat with your fellow roleplaying memebers. This is a toggle command so once you have activated, you must type the command again to disable it. While in roleplay chat mode, you can tag players by putting an '@' symbol before their username. For example, if I were to tag 'billybob23,' I would type '@billybob23.' On billybob23's screen, his name would be bolded. Same thing goes for rolenames, if you wish to tag a role, anyone with that role will receive a bolded text.
  • /rp action [MESSAGE] - Enables you to broadcast a message to your fellow roleplayers by emphasizing you're acting out something.
  • /rp invite [PlayerName] - Invites that player to join your roleplay. You will be notified when that player joins.
  • /rp kick [PlayerName] - Kicks a specific player from your roleplay. They can still join again, but only if you send a request.
  • /rp transfer [PlayerName] - Transfers your roleplay ownership to another player. Please note that you cannot undo this unless the other player transfers back to you.
  • /rp sethome - Sets the home of your roleplay to your current location. This then enables /rp home.
  • /rp advertise - Advertises your roleplay to the entire server. This is an easy way to get players for your roleplay.
  • /rp menu - Opens the owner menu. It is an easy-to-use menu where you can manage your roles, members, and some actions without typing any commands.
  • /rp role add [RoleName] [Optional: RoleDescription] - Creates a role based on the information given.
  • /rp role delete [RoleName] - Removes a role with the information. This cannot be undone.
  • /rp roles - Lists all the roles that you have in your roleplay. It also displays how many players have that role.
  • /rp role request [PlayerName] [RoleName] - Requests for a player to play as this role. Only if they accept it will they play as that role.
  • /rp role force [PlayerName] [RoleName] - Forces a player to play a role. This doesn't give the player a choice but to play as the role.
  • /rp role remove [PlayerName] [RoleName] - Removes a player from that specified role.
FAQ

A. First, create a role. Second, use the /rp role force [PlayerName] [RoleName] other than using your own player name.

A. No, since the database is setup a certain way, you cannot be in multiple roleplays.

A. No it does not since it depends on your role to emphasize what your role is doing.

Q. I am getting a roleplay glitch, I deleted my roleplay but it won't let me create one.

or /rp kickall.

Updates
This section will be updated when the version has been released.

Please note that version 1.5 has
NOT come out yet, so some of the
features you see here may not be added.
More information will be displayed on
release of this version.

edited font & text size

elora

flowberry rizz
by benprog19
version 1.5
active since: TBD

Commands

FAQ

or /rp kickall.

Updates
This section will be updated when the version has been released.

Please note that version 1.5 has
NOT come out yet, so some of the
features you see here may not be added.
More information will be displayed on
release of this version.

ooo I'm excited!!