Shearing Tips In Sky Wars

beemethecoder

mqeshmqllo
if u get a fishing rod (it is SO hard to get one (I once went around the place 2 times and I still did not find one :())
you can fish for coins! (Sky Wars coins) you can get
1 fish = 250 coins
5 fish = 1250 coins
10 fish = 2500 coins
20 fish = 5000 coins

CarlsonsLuvGod

✞⋆❀ Liv / Elizabeth ❀⋆✞
if u get a fishing rod (it is SO hard to get one (I once went around the place 2 times and I still did not find one :())
you can fish for coins! (Sky Wars coins) you can get
1 fish = 250 coins
5 fish = 1250 coins
10 fish = 2500 coins
20 fish = 5000 coins
Whoa, i actually didnt know that

beemethecoder

mqeshmqllo
If the tree on your island is close to the middle island
You can jump on it and brake the middle of the tree and place a block on it like wood, sand/stone or dirt (but first you have to get the block so go down and look in the 3 chests and get the sand/wood/dirt (if there is no dirt/wood/stone/ or wood brake a simple block on the tree then clime it up))
place 4 TNT all around you and you HAVE good armor. if not, you die with the other players :(
place 2 TNT on top of the 4 TNTs you placed, BUT place them in the opposite direction (so there will be more force on the back and not the font so that u will go front ward)
place a presser plate on the block you block on the middle of the tree. Then jump on it and stand in the MIDDLE of all the TNTs and wait 4.5 secants (I think that's right; I'll test it)
and blast into the pool in the middle (its is hard to but with prates you can be as good as: Superla767 (he jumps this all the time)