Project TeamDrainingSeas

sunflowerr__

estp-t · kiwi · corgi
Team Draining Seas Project Official Thread

welcome! The Team Draining Seas project is something i created and @Lila (and p much @NinjaBoyBlue) are helping me with. how it works is we're getting stuff to drain an ENTIRE ocean, (kind of like team seas but cleaning out all pf the water xD)
i know you're probably thinking, "thAts gOnNa tAke fOreVeR" yes, but the end result will look incredible. We are getting stuff to build sand walls to put sponges and drain the ocean bit by bit, eventually ill probably build some honey block sweepers if those are approved. But we are also accepting donations (More info down below \/)

D
onations

We are currently accepting donations for the following items;

Sand, Honey Blocks, Slime Blocks, Sponges, Water Breathing Potions OR money to buy those. We currently have 50k in the TeamDrainingSeas bank, if you can/want, donations for the following items are being accepted. Just message sunflowerr__ when shes online if you want to donate. And please not that I'm not scamming to get free money or items. @Lila can vouch that any money and items that get collected will be deposited into the Land Bank.

The Ocean And Location

The location for the ocean will remain secret for now until the project is almost done due to safety reasons. The ocean is HUGE. I can't send screenshots just yet but its giant. Once i send screenshots you'll see how big it really is.

how do i join this project?

Just message @sunflowerr__ if you want to be in on this project and I'll work something out.

goals:
To hit 100k in money donations (50k out of 100k currently)

To collect a chest full of shulker boxes of sand

To collect lots of slime and honey blocks

to collect over 5-10 stacks of sponges

to collect some redstone for possible honey block sweeper.

if you have any questions, dont be afraid to ask! im open for suggestions :).

Note that this could take awhile to finish, i saw someone do this recently and it took them 30 hours. IN ONE DAY. Obviously im not doing this all in one day but it will take awhile, I'll post updates

Thanks fpr reading! :dance::CM::elmo::Confused::tophatfrog::jeremy:

Lila

procrastination at its finest
Team Draining Seas Project Official Thread

welcome! The Team Draining Seas project is something i created and @Lila (and p much @NinjaBoyBlue) are helping me with. how it works is we're getting stuff to drain an ENTIRE ocean, (kind of like team seas but cleaning out all pf the water xD)
i know you're probably thinking, "thAts gOnNa tAke fOreVeR" yes, but the end result will look incredible. We are getting stuff to build sand walls to put sponges and drain the ocean bit by bit, eventually ill probably build some honey block sweepers if those are approved. But we are also accepting donations (More info down below \/)

D
onations

We are currently accepting donations for the following items;

Sand, Honey Blocks, Slime Blocks, Sponges, Water Breathing Potions OR money to buy those. We currently have 50k in the TeamDrainingSeas bank, if you can/want, donations for the following items are being accepted. Just message sunflowerr__ when shes online if you want to donate. And please not that I'm not scamming to get free money or items. @Lila can vouch that any money and items that get collected will be deposited into the Land Bank.

The Ocean And Location

The location for the ocean will remain secret for now until the project is almost done due to safety reasons. The ocean is HUGE. I can't send screenshots just yet but its giant. Once i send screenshots you'll see how big it really is.

how do i join this project?

Just message @sunflowerr__ if you want to be in on this project and I'll work something out.

goals:
To hit 100k in money donations (50k out of 100k currently)

To collect a chest full of shulker boxes of sand

To collect lots of slime and honey blocks

to collect over 5-10 stacks of sponges

to collect some redstone for possible honey block sweeper.

if you have any questions, dont be afraid to ask! im open for suggestions :).

Note that this could take awhile to finish, i saw someone do this recently and it took them 30 hours. IN ONE DAY. Obviously im not doing this all in one day but it will take awhile, I'll post updates

Thanks fpr reading! :dance::CM::elmo::Confused::tophatfrog::jeremy:
I can confirm that all the money goes straight into the bank

Last edited:

LizziePie07

Sweet child of Skrafty, And the annoying sister
Do you have everyones permission to do this? I wanna make sure I'm not like.... upsetting someone because I help drain the sea