Problems with bow kits.....

BreakinAnkles435

•Taller than Bad•
All I'm gonna say is. Haven't won 1 game because someone is constantly using a some sort of bow kit that they can shoot right out of spawn and it deals half health :/

Please fix this ;-;

@Supere @superd767
@ChuckwagonJrCrew HES TALKING ABOUT US :O
But basically my suggestion is to do what E said, just go underground immediately. Loot that chest first. Then make a mini wall to protect yourself from arrows.
Though I think a grace period of about 5 seconds would be nice, if that is possible.

I am guilty of doing this, but it's part of the gameplay. Almost all the times I do it it's because so is the other person, then everyone ends up doing it. So I believe the only decent fix would be a quick grace.
Taking out the bow kits wouldn't be a good idea (imo). Being able to have a long range weapon is essential for me, and I'm really bad with snowballs/eggs so yeah. Maybe getting rid of the hunter+ enchanted bow and just have a regular bow and more arrows?
Idk just a few ideas.

ChuckwagonJr

Some dude, Moderator
Staff member
But basically my suggestion is to do what E said, just go underground immediately. Loot that chest first. Then make a mini wall to protect yourself from arrows.
Though I think a grace period of about 5 seconds would be nice, if that is possible.

I am guilty of doing this, but it's part of the gameplay. Almost all the times I do it it's because so is the other person, then everyone ends up doing it. So I believe the only decent fix would be a quick grace.
Taking out the bow kits wouldn't be a good idea (imo). Being able to have a long range weapon is essential for me, and I'm really bad with snowballs/eggs so yeah. Maybe getting rid of the hunter+ enchanted bow and just have a regular bow and more arrows?
Idk just a few ideas.
These are good ideas.

benprog19

Husband | System Engineer
I am aware of the spawn killing bow... Basically when I spawn in I just hide ASAP and it usually works.

Idk just a few ideas.
Nope, I didn't even have time to run.
Looted 1 item from a chest got shot in the head only 1 heart left.
Jumped down from the tree hoping to survive. Died of fall damage. Literally my life every game.

Speedrix

Published Author, Game Developer, just a sped
See, hunter+ should have a different enchant, maybe like KB I? It needs to be nerfed.
I mean if Power 2 or 4 is better I mean I totally agree if not well.....................................................................................................................................................................

Never...........................................................

Speedrix

KB means knockback, power one is just not fair with the armor you get .

I mean, how many of us have gotten splatted with arrows and then cleaned? how fun is that?

I have and I'm fine also if you want to give KB to a bow efficiently (And I knew what KB meant but thanx anyway :>) You would have to give it Punch not knochback Punch 1 and 2 knochback does nothing unless you malee with the bow just says Speed. (@w@)

Speedrix

Ohhhhh xP

My dumb mistakes amirite

:>>>>>>>> But well wouldn't punch be worse? I mean this is skywars with drops if I had punch 1 or 2 you would be off the map by now and if I spawn shoot you, you would have no chance punch for a skywars/bedwars map is worse then power cuz you fall off instantly and you get stuck in a corner with punch I would go power over punch cuz at least you have a chance to hide unless infinity is a better enchantment :>>>>>