steven

✝️ Christ is King | ☕

~ Photon ~

Photon is a town in EZ.
Coords
2600 X
2030 Z

Requirements:

Must be voted in with a unanimous vote from the Singularity(s) and Entitys.
Bring something to contribute.
Be fine with paying tax to contribute to the village as there is an upkeep cost for lands above 4 players.
Ranks:

Singularity - me or any other future owners
Entity - An administrator of Photon. Whatever they say will go unless if a Singularity says otherwise.
Electron - A trusted member of Photon. Is allowed to create votes for building projects and do things that Particles cannot.
Particle - A member of Photon. Can be kicked by an Electron or Singularity but can build and participate in events around the town.
Atom - A trial member of Photon/Temporary visitor.

Rules:

Please do not steal from other players.
Do not build in areas that are undesignated/designated unless if you specifically have permission from an Entity or Singularity.
Scamming is not allowed.
Do not try to grief/intentionally destroy something that another player has made.
Don't be toxic. People are real on the other side of the screen.

^^^
Any of these rules broken will result in a 3-day ban, except any further judgement from a Singularity. 3 bans and you will be
permanently banned from Photon.
^^^

Have fun!

To apply:

On forums or the server, send me a private message with the following format

Username
Temporary or Permanently staying
Why do you want to join?
Who invited you or did you apply?​

Last edited:

steven

✝️ Christ is King | ☕
Build projects:

Farm

For Photon members please do /lands spawn.

The coords are 2655 2031

Last edited:

Lila

hi, im your friendly neighborhood poltergeist
You mentioned you were trying to upgrade to the village, for more space. Would it be possible to have everyone living there donate a chunk of land for the city?

Unforge

**>Sarcasm<**
I think the supers Nerfed all of these because they wanted all the money methods to be active methods, not just afk farms. b/c it is pretty overpowered.

steven

✝️ Christ is King | ☕
@Unforge i finished the photonian mall for you. if you could moving out the chests would be well appreciated and i may remodel the balconies so we can fit more shops. if anyone wishes to apply for a spot you must a) be a photonian resident and b) be able to pay 1000/real life week