-{-PETITION-}- for o-}===>{Skywars}<==={-o (map update, prestige system, (leaderboard?)

Would you like to see any of these suggestions added? If only one or two, please tell them to me.

• Total voters

peng

bladey grain gang
Disclaimer: as in all of my suggestions/petitions I mean absolutely no harm or disrespect to SKrafty's staff team, I simply want to suggest ideas that may be of use to them.
So recently I came up with some Skywars ideas and suggestions, I'll list them here, I hope you find them useful :)

Suggestion 1. Map Update

So, there are only a few maps able to be played on Skywars at this moment, and I know this is a pretty unclear suggestion but, adding new maps would heighten gameplay quality by a lot, therefore I suggest adding player-made maps tailored to fit SKrafty's gameplay style, which is, in general in need of faster-paced combat. I notice that on the maps with long distances from the spawn islands to mid, camping and spawn-bowing is a severe problem, and I suggest either nerfing hunter and disabling shield use, or shortening the distance between islands and making generally more flat-terrained maps.

Suggestion 2. Prestige System

My second suggestion involves changing the levelling to a tiered prestige system, which would mean on the number of a player's level displayed next to their name, it would be a certain color depending on their prestige. For example, [19] Pengualo. You would gain levels for a certain number of wins/defeats, and levels would get harder to achieve as you go higher. This would give players something to look forward to for grinding and a way to show off their skills!

Example Prestige levelling system: Lvl1: Starter Prestige Lvl2: Stone Prestige Lvl4: Coal Prestige Lvl6: Iron Prestige Lvl8: Gold Prestige Lvl10: Diamond Prestige Lvl12: Emerald Prestige Lvl14: Sapphire Prestige Lvl16: Ruby Prestige Lvl18: Amythest Prestige Lvl20: Aquamarine Prestige Lvl22: Carnelian Prestige Lvl24: Opal Prestige Lvl26: Bedrock Prestige Lvl30: MASTER Prestige (due to master prestige's multiple colors it could just be symbolized by multiple colors: [30] Pengualo) These prestiges would let one unlock cosmetics unique to that prestige! And hitting Emerald Prestige would unlock the Prestige Explosion defeat effect, in which, if the effect is equipped in the Skywars lobby, after the player owning said effect would get a defeat, a burst of particles in the color of the owner's prestige would appear at the spot of the opponent's elimination.

Suggestion 3. Leaderboard

My third suggestion is a leaderboard system, in which the players with the top 10 Defeat-Death ratio, Wins, Defeats, and Level would be displayed on the leaderboard. This would give players an ultimate goal and a way to be rewarded for their hard work after level 30.

Thank you for reading this and I hope you find these suggestions useful!

Last edited:

peng

bladey grain gang
accidentally voted, so ill count one of the "Yes" votes out as it was mine

Lunakris

rod pvp me you won't
Disclaimer: as in all of my suggestions/petitions I mean absolutely no harm or disrespect to SKrafty's staff team, I simply want to suggest ideas that may be of use to them.
So recently I came up with some Skywars ideas and suggestions, I'll list them here, I hope you find them useful :)

Suggestion 1. Map Update

So, there are only a few maps able to be played on Skywars at this moment, and I know this is a pretty unclear suggestion but, adding new maps would heighten gameplay quality by a lot, therefore I suggest adding player-made maps tailored to fit SKrafty's gameplay style, which is, in general in need of faster-paced combat. I notice that on the maps with long distances from the spawn islands to mid, camping and spawn-bowing is a severe problem, and I suggest either nerfing hunter and disabling shield use, or shortening the distance between islands and making generally more flat-terrained maps.

Suggestion 2. Prestige System

My second suggestion involves changing the levelling to a tiered prestige system, which would mean on the number of a player's level displayed next to their name, it would be a certain color depending on their prestige. For example, [19] Pengualo. You would gain levels for a certain number of wins/defeats, and levels would get harder to achieve as you go higher. This would give players something to look forward to for grinding and a way to show off their skills!

Example Prestige levelling system: Lvl1: Starter Prestige Lvl2: Stone Prestige Lvl4: Coal Prestige Lvl6: Iron Prestige Lvl8: Gold Prestige Lvl10: Diamond Prestige Lvl12: Emerald Prestige Lvl14: Sapphire Prestige Lvl16: Ruby Prestige Lvl18: Amythest Prestige Lvl20: Aquamarine Prestige Lvl22: Carnelian Prestige Lvl24: Opal Prestige Lvl26: Bedrock Prestige Lvl30: MASTER Prestige (due to master prestige's multiple colors it could just be symbolized by multiple colors: [30] Pengualo) These prestiges would let one unlock cosmetics unique to that prestige! And hitting Emerald Prestige would unlock the Prestige Explosion defeat effect, in which, if the effect is equipped in the Skywars lobby, after the player owning said effect would get a defeat, a burst of particles in the color of the owner's prestige would appear at the spot of the opponent's elimination.

Suggestion 3. Leaderboard

My third suggestion is a leaderboard system, in which the players with the top 10 Defeat-Death ratio, Wins, Defeats, and Level would be displayed on the leaderboard. This would give players an ultimate goal and a way to be rewarded for their hard work after level 30.

Thank you for reading this and I hope you find these suggestions useful!
So bascially like hypixel? i second, i want to be on the board