OMW FIX SPEC BLOCKING ALREADY (sry for caps but it needs to be said)

Should spec blocking be fixed?

• Yes (Yes plz yes Now now now I want it fixed so badly plzzzzzzzz!)

• No (I like being a troll and no one knows I spec block I spec block and I like it Hmph!)

• Bc all my other threads have a third option. (@w@)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Speedrix

Published Author, Game Developer, just a sped
I'm sry to say the obviouse but it needs to be said FIX SPEC BLOCKING ALREADY plzz plz It makes the game sooo unfair I was up against someone who had no armor but I couldn't shoot them bc specs were being annoying and I was shot and the specs let them shoot which got me defeated. idk make the specs just be able to spectate like go around like a visual or something not actually be there or you could to the same with warnings or maybe have the specs be able to see the other specs so they can report the spec blocking idk if it's bannable but it should be delt with plz plz plz admins do something!

ghostieboo

Cooler than you, I suppose
It's annoying to die because kids are choosing sides and only let one person fire, like here
(GHOST SCENARIO)
Kid 1 *Alive*: *really good aim, shooting at Kid 2*
Kid 2 *Alive*: *not a good aim but has a friend specblocking him so he can't get hit*
Kid 1: *spec is letting Kid 2 shoot Kid 1, so gets shot to death but Kid 2 couldn't even get hit*
Spec: *gets away with it because it's impossible to tell who is the culprit of specblocking*
(SCENARIO END)

See here, one kid would have won, but a spec showed up and blocked his arrows so Kid 1 died, and Kid 2 won the match because a spec was in the way of Kid 1's arrows.

Speedrix

Published Author, Game Developer, just a sped
It's annoying to die because kids are choosing sides and only let one person fire, like here
(GHOST SCENARIO)
Kid 2 *Alive*: *not a good aim but has a friend specblocking him so he can't get hit*
Kid 1: *spec is letting Kid 2 shoot Kid 1, so gets shot to death but Kid 2 couldn't even get hit*
Spec: *gets away with it because it's impossible to tell who is the culprit of specblocking*
(SCENARIO END)
(GHOST SCENARIO)
(SCENARIO END)

See here, one kid would have won, but a spec showed up and blocked his arrows so Kid 1 died, and Kid 2 won the match because a spec was in the way of Kid 1's arrows.

I so agree with you and here's another real scenario that happened yesterday 2 people left me and Electric (Who I forget their gamertag) but besides the point I am a good shot he's as good if not better then me but people wanted to see me win because I was on a winstreak I needed to build to him and he could shoot me but he couldn't because STU- sigh annoying specs wouldn't stop spec blocking him I said to stop he said to stop they didn't stop ik ppl who will spec block and I tell them not too Ahem Fox Ahem Elk Ahem Ahem but sometimes they still do it and it's not fair anyways I got to him and won the match but I still don't feel like it was a real win I'm sry but I don't so yea it should be fixed.

Also Ghost I don't see why you should say kids when we are all kids here how about annoying people works for ya?

ghostieboo

Cooler than you, I suppose
I so agree with you and here's another real scenario that happened yesterday 2 people left me and Electric (Who I forget their gamertag) but besides the point I am a good shot he's as good if not better then me but people wanted to see me win because I was on a winstreak I needed to build to him and he could shoot me but he couldn't because STU- sigh annoying specs wouldn't stop spec blocking him I said to stop he said to stop they didn't stop ik ppl who will spec block and I tell them not too Ahem Fox Ahem Elk Ahem Ahem but sometimes they still do it and it's not fair anyways I got to him and won the match but I still don't feel like it was a real win I'm sry but I don't so yea it should be fixed.

Also Ghost I don't see why you should say kids when we are all kids here how about annoying people works for ya?
I agree, and I just say "Kid" randomly lol